GUILTY Case# 2013-158 | MOHAMMED MINHAJ vs www.netotrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NetoTrade.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 34 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want to know the reason for cancellation of the withdrawals ?

Please look at the attachment. This clearly shows that NetoTrade is a scam and this company should be closed. Waiting for the reply from FPA members.

neto trade 04 Dec 2013 (1).JPG
neto trade 04 Dec 2013.JPG

Netotrade is guilty

Netotrade could be anything but forex broker.
Scam brokers make it very difficult to beginners to continue trading
I hope FPA to be able to clean the market from such brokers

Dear Pharaoh every month there are many traders are becoming victim of netotrade. I request FPA to take action soon. I think netotrade is ready to face any thing but not willing to pay money of customers.

Last edited:
In general, it's 3 guilty verdicts to make a scam finding. Unless things change, this will be the second. Encourage anyone else with a problem to file a Traders Court case.

Dear Pharaoh, unless FPA don't get the third guilty they are not going to take any action on our case

The FPA already took action. Reviews associated with Guilty verdicts get lowered from 1 star to Zero stars. AsstMod or one of his minions already placed a major warning on NetoTrade's review page. This thread stands as a permanent warning of what can happen to clients of NetoTrade.

Personally, I'd vote in favor of air strikes, but this is the Forex Peace Army, not the Forex Peace Air Force. :p

Dear Pharaoh, even after the permanent warning netotrade is not ready to pay our money they are cancelling all the withdrawal request. How can FPA solve this problem with stammers.

If a scammer decides that they don't care about negative publicity, the FPA can make it easy for potential victims to find out what the company did. Eventually, if a company does it enough and if the victims will go through the Traders Court procedure, the company will end up with a scam finding. Check FPA Scam Rated companies and see how many have gone under.

The FPA can also continue to advise victims on where to complain and how to spread the word farther.

Back