GUILTY Case# 2013-172 | engmansor2000 vs netotrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NetoTrade is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 98.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Netotrade is a scum company need to be closed down as other victims could get their money stolen by Netotrade.

mansor
did you trade with other broker called xforex.com?? its appear in your bank statement
did all the withdrawals amount from you bank account,still appearing in your metatrader plateform?? can you share us pic for metatrader,which appear u balance there

This can not be tolerated. how can netotrade take money from a client without the consent of the client.
Client may also guilty, because it gives the client a visa card details because it could be used by parties who are not responsible (in this case Netotrade).
Especially that we know Netotrade not the right place to invest.

Goodness, I have not even heard of Neotrade, its similar to neo pets? Whereby u adopt an online pet and hv to look after it so that i wont die on u?

I would ask that this trader reads FPA MORE often and find out from traders which broker to trade with!
:rolleyes:

Dear Good people.
Thanks for your good work, the scenario are always the same and the sweet line is always common, they are the rogue in he industry and they will use a sugar coated word to reveal a bitter truth of lies and more lies. I am open to support as i am a victim too and we can all win together. I am reading all cases to support this trend and movements
Thanks

Back