GUILTY Case# 2013-172 | engmansor2000 vs netotrade.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that NetoTrade is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 58 98.3%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am sorry to hear you were scammed by Neotrade Mansour Areejah, either you are a very trusting guy of very gullible to take a call from someone you did not know and trust in them your credit card details to speculate in a market you knew nothing about! Inexperience makes people walk into these scammers and con men traps all the time, its how they live, one scam or con to another, when this neotrade is gone he will start up some other scam, its the nature of the beast. I do not know how you allowed him to keep withdrawing money from you card after he had the initial 16k stolen or lost, have you reported this stolen money and fraud to the credit card company, I honestly do not know if they will be able to do anything about it, especially if you willingly gave your card details to him the first day, well any money beyond the agreed 16k was fraud. I really hope you get your money back but I have never heard of a scammer paying back. As all people who read this forum one should take time and investigate everything thoroughly before placing a cent in any investment, brokerage and especially internet high yield investment opportunity.
Wishing you the best.

Netotrade is a scam company and it's time now to end and protect all client from their wickedness, I believe it's time to have a scam finding, I hope to see it blacklisted company..... and I am sure it's deserve.

Netotrade is guilty

If you check the 2 acounts for me you[will find and understand the process that netotrade used with all client to manipulate them, how they have access in customer accounts to put money and take money I believe this is enough to give them blacklisted company.

We need to close this scam company .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-24-06-52-51.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-24-06-52-51.png
    228.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2013-12-02-11-11-18.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-02-11-11-18.png
    248.8 KB · Views: 10
Pharaoh, the case is end and it also guilty case... so what is the next step???
We all need to put this company blacklisted, this will be the first action against netotrade and Ibelieve it's not enough and will not satisfied customers.

Check the review page. It's already blacklisted and says that the official scam finding will be issued soon.

Pharaoh good to here that this company is blacklisted, is there any thing FPA can do to get our money back. Waiting for your reply Pharaoh

At this point, getting the Scam Finding posted and sending a warning out to traders by email should get NetoTrade's attention. Then the company needs to decide if they want to fix problems or live with the fact that many potential clients will avoid opening accounts there.

Dear Pharaoh, there is no action from netotrade and i think they don't care FPA or any one. Pharaoh there are many traders how dont know about FPA and when traders and getting in to trouble they come searching and find FPA. Can FPA do any thing to protect other traders other than emails. Can FPA take any step to close this scam company and stop them entering the market again with new name. I am trying my best to block there website in my country at least.

The latest DDoS attack against the FPA slowed things down. I'm told the formal Scam Finding will be published soon.

This won't close them down instantly, but will cost them many potential clients. Smart company owers will realize that paying traders the money owed is the best option for long term success. Stupid company owners will watch their profits slowly bleed to death from these self-inflicted wounds.

Yes, they could always rebrand themselves. Sometimes this is easy to spot. Other times, it isn't.

Back