GUILTY Case# 2014-027 | mohamedhassan vs staraccount.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that StarAccount is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My advise is, only trade with brokers who are regulated in the country where you trade. You need to call the regulators and let them advise you on how to put in a complain.

Dear Mohamed try to contact me as I might have a way to solve this issue along with my own case , as I'm also have an account at the same company & I know 4 other persons have the same problem. One of them will travel to Dubai soon , where is the new head office of staraccounts to try to solve it for all of us.
if you want to join please let me know.

OK...

No technical issue exists that would prevent payments from accounts for that long. This is clearly a stalling tactic. Besides, if as they say the issue is "technical and capacity related", then they are too small for my business. But then how would anyone know unless they were a customer.

The obfuscation around the legitimacy of their "license" would have been hard (or difficult) for a novice to penetrate so it's obviously a ruse.

A quick search of "Star Account" on FPA shows issues and questions going back to 2007... So this has been a suspect broker for nearly 6 years!

The "broker" is guilty. As for the plaintiff... it's hard to see just how much due diligence was performed before sending them any money?

All,

I am also a customer of star account and I have to say that I was very happy with the service until the delayed transfer issue started to happen.

However to be honest the company management has admitted that there is an issue with transfers and that they are working on resolving this by obtaining a license and establishing a bank in Dubai to deal with the large amount of transactions.

I received a message on 15 Feb indicating that the bank is now registered and set up in dubai, and that starting from 20 Feb 2014 the transfers will be processed in 3-5 working days as before.

I will make a withdrawal request on 21 Feb and see if the issue is really resolved.

Therefore in order to fair to the company as they were transparent about the issues they are having, I would suggest that we do not declare the company as guilty until we can verify that what they claim about the resolved withdrawal issue is resolved.

i will report back on 27 Feb to let you know how it went.

OK...

No technical issue exists that would prevent payments from accounts for that long. This is clearly a stalling tactic. Besides, if as they say the issue is "technical and capacity related", then they are too small for my business. But then how would anyone know unless they were a customer.

The obfuscation around the legitimacy of their "license" would have been hard (or difficult) for a novice to penetrate so it's obviously a ruse.

A quick search of "Star Account" on FPA shows issues and questions going back to 2007... So this has been a suspect broker for nearly 6 years!

The "broker" is guilty. As for the plaintiff... it's hard to see just how much due diligence was performed before sending them any money?

I was mistaken.... Star Account does not show up in 2007. I was looking at the poster's join date, not the post date. Mea Culpa... My apologies.

I want to say just my opinion about this case .....

1 - Star Capital looks like that they are Hedge Fund not a Broker.

2- In every Hedge Fund in this world, the Client doesnt see every transaction happens in his invested money, that means. Doesn't see the trades,commission, exact losses and wins. and in my opinion this is good because if the hedge fund knows that they have exact draw down the client have to accept it.

3- To be honest most of the investors are GREEDY ... Star capital offers them 3 to 5,5 or something like that, profit ...and i know allot of my friends have invested with them and they got from this profit since years there capital.

4- From my experience as money manager, for instance when the customer discover that you are taking commission from the Broker you are working with on his trades... they want take from that too.!!!! for them its not enough the profit they make, they are looking on the profit you are making too, and kind of hedge fund like star capital doesnt show the customer everything and ensuring him this amount of profit monthly which is great in my opinion ..... you cant get this % from any bank in the world.

5- What about the License or the regulation .... sure as you know allot of Brokers they were registered in NFA, CYSEC ... with names like , FXCM for instance they are the biggest scam you can open an account with in your life with my personal experience, they trade against you and there is 100000 ways to make the customer lose and take his money and all that under the Umbrella they are regulated from 100 of regulators .. How could the regulator help me or get me my lost money back????? i didnt get my money from FXCM and 100 of customers too. do you remember Refco ..... all the customer lost there money and they were regulated ...another hint about the regulation, who can start business like a broker or hedge fund and has at least 1 million Euro or Dollar to make something like that. I know allot of Brokers with names in regulated from CYSEC and they are just scam ....... they steal your money in many different ways. What i want to say REGULATION FROM NFA OR CFTC OR ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD DOESNT PROTECT THE CLIENT AND RARELY WHEN IT GETS HIS MONEY BACK, IF THE BROKER OR THE HEDGE FUND WANTS TO STEEL YOUR MONEY WILL STEAL IT PERIOD .

6 - My opinion the only thing can make anyone trust any Hedge Fund or broker is one thing , which is CREDIBILITY, How many Clients have deal with them? for how many years? Does any one has personal experience with them through friends and other customers?

I'm not investing in Star Capital and im not working with them, and i never tried them even .... but just i see from the case and my friends in Egypt that they are happy with them, and this delay happened once ..... doesn't make them scam or Guilty.. I want just everyone to be Objective about them

Back