GUILTY Case# 2016-063 | Angel ren vs binarybrokerz.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BinaryBrokerz.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 75 97.4%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
... about as legitimate as a broker feeding pork and beans to a carriage horse to hedge against lower oil prices.

LMAO! Do you write the colorful comparisons yourself or is there an online tool for creating these?

YIKES!! Mr Asst Mod, I clicked "Guilty", then my pesky feline decided to have a say in the matter, somehow changed it to Not guilty & submitted!! Sorry!! She's in one of her "moods" because I'm sitting here reading through these cases instead of paying attention to HER!! Can you please change it back to Guilty? I promise to have a strict talk with the Princess & attempt to convince her to PLEASE stay off my iPad in the future! She's currently sitting on my laptop watching her Live Aquarium "TV"-so hopefully I have a few minutes of uninterrupted voting....
THANKS & again, Sorry!!

Current vote: 66 members say Guilty (including me), one cat says Not Guilty. I wonder if the other not guilty is the BinaryBrokerz rep? :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 3
The server of BB is found to be located in US by UK Gambling commissions. But US does not allow the trading of binary options with very few exceptions. I suspect that BB created very complex structure to avoid any legislation against them.

According to the info and client's negative comments on scamadviser.com, this website is about as legitimate as a broker feeding pork and beans to a carriage horse to hedge against lower oil prices.

note_alert.png
Speed: Slow (1700ms)
note_alert.png
10 Other WebSites On This Server
note_alert.png
The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
note_alert.png
New Site With Limited & Hidden Information
note_alert.png
Site is United Kingdom based , But The Real Location Is Being Hidden

For additional info: http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/binarybrokerz.com

According to the info, there is a very high probability that this is yet another off-exchange scam, with no legitimacy as a broker.
This broker's origins or resources may be located in the US, it may be a good idea to file a complaint with the CFTC:
http://www.cftc.gov/ConsumerProtection/FileaTiporComplaint/index.htm
Hi, Thanks.

I checked with Gambling commission UK and got confirmed that the equipments are located in US ( using amazon server) So I will log a complaint with CFTC US.

Back