GUILTY Case# 2018-041 | lyf8361 vs tradegbp.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe TradeGBP.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lyf8361

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.tradegbp.com/

My Case is: My first with tradegbp is from 25th Feb 2017 by MIss Gabby Haelen calling me to invest minimium 250 to recover my investment in ctoption. After deposit she lost contact and another account manager contact me again. I request withdraw because my investment in ctoption cannot be recovered she cheated me. However withdraw is not been completed and this manager disappear again. Than Mr Daniel Bergman came to me and help me to withdraw the money. We establish trust and he persuaded me to invest a minimium 250 to try on his account management abilities. I give it a try and make a deposit on 12th Jan 2018. The account management is making money and on 28th Jan 2018 he contact me to inform the company is giving a special promotion which gives 100% bonus to trade for minimium 500 deposit and above. I wanted him to write me to state this bonus is only for trading without any condition before I agreed to put a deposit. However after a week as agreed I wanted a withdraw and he agreed but in the end lost contact and another new account manager is being replaced. He do not agreed mine withdraw as he stated there is condition till now no further answers from him Mr Tony Sly. I am being cheated to make further investment and my funds is unable to withdraw now. Please verify my case and assist me to recover my money.

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by lyf8361 on 02/11/18

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/24/17 the last contact was on 02/05/18

Details: Last replies from new account manager that I need to fulfill a trading volume before I can withdraw and he claim to check with Mr Daniel Bergman and reply me. However till now no reply at all.

Company representatives' emails: <DanielBtg@tradegbp.com>
<support@tradegbp.com>

Attachments

• tradegbp.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 153
I've just emailed TradeGBP the formal invitation from the FPA to come to your thread.

Please post an upoate on Tuesday the 27th to let me know if you've heard anything new from them or not.

I am very disapoointed I have not received any email or phone call fromm tradegbp. I am sure it is a scam company trying to cheat clients investment. Hope it is a remiander for others please allow members to know it and not get cheated.

I believe your view is probably correct. I also have not heard back from them. I'm now moving this to Open Cases. If there are no new developments, it will go to a vote next week.

Don't let people during a phone call convince you to deposit money. These companies put together teams of smooth-talkers to harvest deposits from their customers and put you on a ride. Hope you can get your money back.

Typical scam....replace accounts manager one after another and claiming it was the last account manger who gave false info and T&C to the client.

Back