• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Clientzone.bitrade-market.com says I need to pay "security deposit" of $19000 to Atomic wallet in order to be able to withdraw my funds.

I am having an issue with a company

naturing123

Recruit
I joined Clientzone.bitrade-market.com or is it actually called bitrade-market.com as both names were used around 3 months ago where I had done my research in ensuring this company was legit and couldn't find anything discriminating and so I joined.

Finally I received a call from an "Account Manager" by the name of Emily F from the Company and I was informed that in order to open an account I had to pay $250 Canadian dollars which I did, as it was reasonable and then she asked I download "AnyDesk" to assist me in registering an account on the following 3 websites;

-Clientzone.bitrade-market.com
-wt.fxc-tech.com
-ndax.io

Once the accounts were created then she proceeded in showing how I would withdraw funds from my clientzone.bitrade-market.com account which was $30 sent to my ndax.io account and from there I had to configure by bank account where the funds would be transferred which she indicated it could take 1-2 days for it to be processed which it did and the $30 was successfully deposited in my bank account. At this point she asked I deposit $3000 to be able to start trading and make profits which I was reluctant but obviously I had to deposit funds to be able to start investing and so I proceeded depositing $3000 via an e-transfer to payments@ndax.io and then she again assisted me in depositing the funds from Ndax to my Clientzone.bitrate-market. com account where the AI software would open profitable positions which it did and made profits.

Now after a 1-2 weeks after some of my positions were in red and I was getting "Low margin call" alerts where she then ask I deposit $10,000 which I refused and then eventually those positions in red started reverting to profit and I had a good margin and she didn't ask to deposit that $10,000 again but I did get into a Low margin yet again and she asked me to deposit another $3000 in helping my margin but it would also allow her to get better more profitable positions which I couldn't do with the little funds I had in my account and so after insisting and insisting we gave in and deposited another $3000 and then she stated that if I invite others I would get a 20% on the money they deposit which that would also increase my account funds which I did invite my brother-in-law. A few weeks go by and I have positions that have been in the red for close to 1 month where she said if I deposited $7,700 I would be able to get to a gold account where I would be able to convert positions that are in negative to actual profit but that I could only do 5 negatives to profit /month and only for 6 months and so obviously this would be great as we've been sitting in the red for quite sometime now and not making any profits but again we were so reluctant but we still proceeded knowing we would be able to turn losses into profits. It worked great, we turned -$5000 positions to +$5000 which increased our total account funds and I was now getting great profitable positions and making really great profits where we would open positions ourselves and making great profits...this continued for approx. 1 1/2 months and then we wanted to withdraw $20,000 which she indicated that we need to ensure not to buy any new positions so that the funds don't get allocated in order to withdraw that amount which we didn't and again she assisted us in withdrawing $20,000 again via "AnyDesk" from my clientzone.bitrate-market account to my NDAX account but it was in PENDING for almost 5 days where I've told her it's still in PENDING and she then indicated that she would need to talk to the Financial department in figuring out what was happening and she then called me back...The numbers she would call me from would either be (431)-444-6199 or 1(873) 728-1197 and possibly other numbers which would show from different regions like Manitoba, Quebec and her e-mail address that she used was emily.f@rtx-group.com, she would call me at the beginning almost every day until I was getting familiar with everything where she would call 1-2 /week only, anyhow she reached back and she indicated that there was something wrong with NDAX where we wouldn't be able to do so via NDAX but rather through another means which will be much quicker and simpler and this is where again via "AnyDesk" assisted me in installing the Atomic Wallet app on my laptop and assisted me in creating the account and we proceeded in sending the funds there...."So she says" which was to send it to ETH coin and then it was a waiting game yet again and so I called her again after seeing nothing was happening and so she indicated she would talk with the Financial department again to see what is happening and then she indicated that they've told her that I would have gotten an e-mail from Atomic Wallet where I may have to acknowledge and I couldn't see anything until she looked in my SPAM folder and there was indeed an e-mail from Atomic Wallet stating I had to deposit $19,000 into my Atomic Wallet in ensuring that it wasn't a fraud but that the funds would be released to me including my funds between 1-2 days, her Manager (Gary) at this point was on the line as this was ridiculous, "I need to deposit $19,000 to be able to withdraw my $20,000???" He said that this is not us but rather the Automic Wallet company asking to do this in order to ensure this is not money laundering or for criminal activities...Once I deposit the funds everything will be released..."I assure you" he said....I continued in saying I don't have the funds to cover...He then ask I open my bank account in seeing what he could do to help and so I opened my bank account and he said ok, you have $13,000 and so deposit this and we will give you the commission we've been charging you for all of the positions that were opened for you which you can keep for all of the trouble which was $6,700...Again, I was reluctant but I wanted my funds to be deposited and so I gave in and could only deposit $2,700, as I had a $3000 /day limit where I had e-transferred $300 previously to my son for school expenses....THANK GOD!!!! Now wife was obviously livid in saying we shouldn't be giving money to withdraw our funds....It doesn't make sense and I agreed but if we don't do this within the 2 days deadline from what the e-mail from Atomic Wallet stated the funds would be flagged as fraudulent and we would never see those funds again....Now, at this point I've reached out to Atomic Wallet company and they stated that this was a SCAM....The e-mail didn't come from then where he provided the sender e-mail address they use for all communications, I continued in saying what has happen and he then looked at my ETH coin that supposably they've bought and it was only fake ETH token addresses, they were not genuine ETH token addresses.

To this end, it was quite obvious now that all of this was SCAM....I've called the Manager (Gary) in insisting that he refunded my funds as I've been deceived by your company which is unregulated and he continued in saying it's not a SCAM, you need to pay the "security deposit" in order to get your funds, if you don't then you will be flagged as money laundering....They are all of your accounts, if you don't want to listen I don't know what else I can do.....We are trying to help you, we are giving you all of the commission back which you don't have to pay back due to the troubles....I understand this is frustrating.

I continued in saying that I want my fund refunded or I will report you to the authorities and post really bad reviews of how you/your company deceived me and many other people out of their hard earn money....He said, you don't have to be like that...We are trying to help you....If you don't do anything how can I help you, I've done everything I can do from my end, this is Atomic Wallet not us....I insisted he etransfers me my funds to my bank acount...He continued in saying I told you the only way is to deposit the money and that is how you will get all of your funds....I continued in saying I want my funds refunded to my bank account...He then said I will check with the Financial department but again....I really don't think it's possible and never returned my call?

I've sent numerous e-mails to the Account Manager (Emily F.) <emily.f@rtx-group.com> asking to refund my funds, being the only e-mail I had from the company and never got a response.

I don't know what to do at this point...How can people sleep at night knowing they are ruining people's lives...This has taken a huge toll on my wife and I's mental health.

I'm really sorry for the long thread but I wanted to make sure I provided all of the details of how everything unfolded and I couldn't be more grateful and so appreciative for your help...I don't know what I would do without you guys...Words cannot express enough!!!

I truly hope I can at least recover my $16,700 (Canadian currency) I've deposited, as at this point I couldn't care less for all of the profits I've made which my Clientzone.bitrade-market.com account was sitting at around $72,000 -$20,000 which that was sent to Atomic Wallet.

Again, Thank you so much!!!

Keep them talking, but do the following:

1. DO NOT SEND ANY MORE MONEY! Think of excuses for why you don't have money now, but will have it sometime soon.
2. Block out or remove Anydesk. Make sure none of the other items they helped you install are automatically loading when you start your computer/phone.
3. Get screenshots of everything on all the websites. Make sure to get as many details as possible about all the financial transactions with them. Get more evidence, like copies of not only the content, but also the headers of any emails they sent to you. Save all the evidence to an external drive in case they still have a way to remotely access your device and erase things.
4. Report this to ANY and ALL relevant police and regulatory agencies. Start with your provincial financial regulator. If these people claim to be tied to any other countries, include those. Make sure to also include the US regulators. You can get links and some step-by-step guides here:

Where to Complain if You've Been Scammed by a Forex Broker? (or crypto broker)

Don't threaten to file reports. That gives the scammers a heads up to start hiding things. Gather your evidence as fast as possible and then start filing the reports immediately. Filling out the reports will take some time, but there's a large amount of overlap. Once you get a couple of them done, the rest will go much faster. If anyone tells you the police and regulators never do anything, slap them and tell them to stop trying to help scammers get away with their crimes.

Report back when you're done.

Thank you so much Pharaoh, I don't know what I would do without you and the team. Is there a legitimate recovery company that I should reach out to?

I found the following recovery companies but don't know if it's another scam, as I've read on this forum many are also SCAMMERS;

-mychargeback.com
-personalreviews1@gmail.com
-morganfinancialrecovery.com

I can't believe this is happening to me...I had done my research and there was nothing discriminating this company?

Again, I greatly appreciate all of the support, I've reported to my bank last Sunday which a report was sent to the Fraud department but I don't know what they can do as they said it's not a FRAUD but rather a SCAM which I sent them money where they can't refund the lost money I sent them.

99.99% of "recovery" companies are scams. Many of the rest will charge a fat fee to make a lame attempt like a demand letter.

If (and only if) you deposited by credit card, a chargeback is an option. You can easily look up how to do this by yourself or else see how much a company like MyChargeBack will charge you to do it for you. It looks like they helped a few people, but others claim to be worse off than before starting:

www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15083/mychargeback-forex-chargeback

Random gmail address? Would you like to see a tiny sample of random We can get your money back if only you'll trust us addresses? It also includes a lot of We promise to help you websites that resemble your 3rd choice.

www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/recovery-room-scammers-who-spammed-the-fpa.64442/

If you scroll past the first few posts, you'll see some recovery room scammers were so desperate that they spammed the thread. Spam Cat and the forum moderators did some interesting edits to their posts. :p

I checked out that Morgan Financial website. It's odd that they claim so many impressive office addresses and don't mention a single business license or even a phone number. Most Recovery Room Scammers at least get themselves a cheap VOIP number to pretend to be legit. As usual, it's long on promises and short on details. In their FAQ, they claim to have somehow accessed client data at scam companies while doing investigations. Police and regulators can do that legally. If others do it, that violates all sorts of privacy and cybercrime rules. If they claim the police or regulators gave them the data, I'll bet they can't provide a valid contact to confirm the claim.

Take what's left of your money and run away from anyone promising quick and easy success. If someone unknown emails you offering to help, mark the message as spam. If someone unknow calls you offering help, block their number. In both cases, save the information and add it to your reports to the authorities. Sometimes the person offering to help you get money back from the scammer is just the scammer under a different name. Even if they say no money upfront, that will almost inevitably turn into a never-ending list of fees, certificates, and taxes you need to recieve they money they will claim to have recovered.

This website was setup in February of 2023, see below! It was likely setup purely to scam people and these scams are called pig butchering, google for more information. These scams are ran by Chinese criminals in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar which are all lawless countries. As noted above, DO NOT pay any fees or taxes to try and get your money back. Also DO NOT hire any recovery companies as those are also scams.

1698963091495.png

Again, Thank you very much Pharaoh for all your help and guidance...Being in Canada what would be the regulators I should submit my claim to?

Thank you very much [B]The Punisher[/B] for the information. Now from what I understand being that I deposited via E-transfer "Interact", they would have to have a bank account in Canada....Now it begs the question if there's actually a Canadian middle-man or stolen identity and was able to somehow open a bank account in Canada. I'll share that information with the Police to add to my report...Again, Thank you so much The Punisher!

I question if the police can actually do anything or if they will involve others in the investigation, like the RCMP, Cyber Crime.

Thank you very much [B]The Punisher[/B] for the information. Now from what I understand being that I deposited via E-transfer "Interact", they would have to have a bank account in Canada....Now it begs the question if there's actually a Canadian middle-man or stolen identity and was able to somehow open a bank account in Canada. I'll share that information with the Police to add to my report...Again, Thank you so much The Punisher!

I question if the police can actually do anything or if they will involve others in the investigation, like the RCMP, Cyber Crime.
Each Provence of Canada has a Securities Commission and you can file a fraud report with them. I've worked with the Ontario Securities Commission in the past and they have opened investigations for victims.

Usually scammers will find college kids from Mainland attending colleges in countries like the US and Canada. Those college kids have a Student Visa and scammers pay them to open bank accounts for them!

Each Provence of Canada has a Securities Commission and you can file a fraud report with them. I've worked with the Ontario Securities Commission in the past and they have opened investigations for victims.

Usually scammers will find college kids from Mainland attending colleges in countries like the US and Canada. Those college kids have a Student Visa and scammers pay them to open bank accounts for them!
Thank you so much!!! Wow, never crossed my mind that it could be foreign students....Unbelievable, you'd think the government would geo block from being able to reach these SCAM sites...Truly disgusting that we as a country are left to fend for ourselves against this plague!!!!

Sorry for venting....People's lives are being destroyed??? Yet we pay into the never ending money machine and times being hard in making ends meet with the huge inflation and have nothing to show for it. Don't get me started on the healthcare....20 hours wait time in the Emergency???? Where is all that money we are giving in high taxes???

Something has to give!!!

Back