• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Infinity Forex Funds invent rules to avoid paying profits

I am having an issue with a company

EduardoMello

Recruit
Dear ones, good morning! I hereby warn you about the proprietary table "Infinity Forex Funds". Well, a month before I passed the $100K desk challenge, and I was really happy about it. In the first month I made a profit of R$4,350.00, which I would receive this week. An amount that I already counted as certain to pay some bills I would have at the end of the year. Well, yesterday to my sad surprise, my payment was REFUSED, and the reason is a rule of such consistency, where I could not have any operation greater than 33% of my profit (R$ 1,435.00). In fact, my profit for the month was US$21,000, and my loss was US$16,500, so I soon understood that the rule would be around US$21,000. Well, it's not. So think with me, if my profit was $100, they would delete all my trades over $33. Ridiculous rule that only targets non-payment to Trades. Therefore, be very careful when purchasing any table that is different from FTMO. Don't fall for the scam, like I did. DO NOT BUY INFINITY FOREX FUNDS TABLE CHALLENGES.

Queridos, bom dia! Venho por este meio avisá-lo sobre a tabela proprietária "Infinity Forex Funds". Bem, um mês antes eu passei no desafio de mesa de US $ 100 mil, e eu estava muito feliz com isso. No primeiro mês tive um lucro de R$ 4.350,00, que receberia nesta semana. Um valor que eu já contava como certo para pagar algumas contas que eu teria no final do ano. Bom, ontem para minha triste surpresa, meu pagamento foi RECUSADO, e o motivo é uma regra de tal consistência, onde eu não poderia ter nenhuma operação superior a 33% do meu lucro (R$ 1.435,00). Na verdade, meu lucro no mês foi de US$ 21.000, e meu prejuízo foi de US$ 16.500, então logo entendi que a regra seria de cerca de US$ 21 mil. Bem, não é. Então pense comigo, se meu lucro fosse de US $ 100, eles excluiriam todas as minhas negociações com mais de US $ 33. Regra ridícula que visa apenas o não pagamento a Trades. Portanto, tenha muito cuidado ao comprar qualquer tabela que seja diferente da FTMO. Não caia no golpe, assim como eu fiz. NÃO COMPRE INFINITY FOREX FUNDS TABLE CHALLENGES.

Dear ones, good morning! I hereby warn you about the proprietary table "Infinity Forex Funds". Well, a month before I passed the $100K desk challenge, and I was really happy about it. In the first month I made a profit of R$4,350.00, which I would receive this week. An amount that I already counted as certain to pay some bills I would have at the end of the year. Well, yesterday to my sad surprise, my payment was REFUSED, and the reason is a rule of such consistency, where I could not have any operation greater than 33% of my profit (R$ 1,435.00). In fact, my profit for the month was US$21,000, and my loss was US$16,500, so I soon understood that the rule would be around US$21,000. Well, it's not. So think with me, if my profit was $100, they would delete all my trades over $33. Ridiculous rule that only targets non-payment to Trades. Therefore, be very careful when purchasing any table that is different from FTMO. Don't fall for the scam, like I did. DO NOT BUY INFINITY FOREX FUNDS TABLE CHALLENGES.
Can we have an exact website address, please?

infinityforexfunds.com
A few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care ASAP and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You can contact them via this email support@infinityforexfunds.com

Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8757/octafx-review

Now, you can also share your story as a review on their social media to get their attention on your issue.

Thank you very much for your help. I have already requested a credit card refund.

As for getting their attention, I've already tried to talk in different ways. Even though I show that I am a consistent Trader, and not just a lucky guy who made some lucky trades, they insist that they will not pay me, which is their rules.

I will use the refund amount to do a test at a serious Prop Firm, such as FTMO.

Thank you very much for your help. I have already requested a credit card refund.

As for getting their attention, I've already tried to talk in different ways. Even though I show that I am a consistent Trader, and not just a lucky guy who made some lucky trades, they insist that they will not pay me, which is their rules.

I will use the refund amount to do a test at a serious Prop Firm, such as FTMO.
Let me know if can help you with anything else :)

Hello, I experienced a similar problem. They cited some Volume and Profit violation. I had profit of around $2950 but will only receive about $200. Is there anything I can do to get more of what I earned? Thank you, Bill

Back