• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Has anyone heard of VirtNext?

Agree with Makaram and others. I have signed up with Virtnext to test. I was automatically assigned to Banc De Binary as broker and not able to select my own broker. Not sure if this is based on region / country. An agent from Banc De Binary called me shortly after opening the Virtnext account. The agent was very aggressive on opening a real account and funding it as soon as possible and not waste time on a demo account. The Virtnext application also did not support $ currency trading, but my BDB broker account seem to be in $. Virtnext did not reply to 2 e-mails enquiring about the trading currencies. BDB also could not reply with a written confirmation of some account terms and conditions and the trading bonus. Only stated that a deposit must first be made before any written confirmations will be provided. All of this really does not reflect well and I will advise to stay far away.

Agree, some of these brokers are very aggressive! As soon as you sign up to a lot of these bots, they are on the phone pestering you. More interested in getting your deposit than setting up the robot!

FPA Forums Team Note: The final sentence of this post has been removed.

Bob, if you want to ask if anyone has heard of some other broker or product, please start a separate thread. Otherwise, comments about one product can easily become mixed up with comments about another.

Back