Have you improved your trading psychology?

Trading psychology has to be improved in order to become a good trader. You cannot trade well if you have poor psychology, emotional control is the major improvement you need in order to become a good trader.

Do trial and error in live account may give you a proper psychology training (especially for ego and emotion control). You should find a way to tackle your negative ego and emotion from your trading activities. Personally, I always taking a long break when I got myself filled by emotion.

As long as no crucial news for the market, both signals and robot are useful to gain some profits.

About trading psychology, train it by doing some trades. You might get yourself shocked when you lose big amounts of your real money, but that's how to train your trading psychology. Master your emotions is a big deal to your future trading...

Practice makes perfect.

Do trial and error in live account may give you a proper psychology training (especially for ego and emotion control). You should find a way to tackle your negative ego and emotion from your trading activities. Personally, I always taking a long break when I got myself filled by emotion.

Trading is going to give us profits only when we are more concerned about making some trading with the right kind of knowledge and this is what is going to help us further.

We also know the importance of doing trading to earn a income and we must keep this always in our minds.

We also know the importance of doing trading to earn a income and we must keep this always in our minds.

Agree! But don't let this overtaking your mind when you're still learning some about forex trading, or else, it could be a boomerang for your psychology.

Agree! But don't let this overtaking your mind when you're still learning some about forex trading, or else, it could be a boomerang for your psychology.

Yes, we should know that if the trading risks are kept low then we would be able to get good results in our trading in the Long time :)

Yes, we should know that if the trading risks are kept low then we would be able to get good results in our trading in the Long time :)

Proper analysis and money management should be more than enough to lower the risk of this business. But yeah, it's not easy things to do.

Proper analysis and money management should be more than enough to lower the risk of this business. But yeah, it's not easy things to do.

I would like to lay more importance on being able to manage our money well and also know that if we get a loss in the start we have to remain cautious in the future trades :)

I would like to lay more importance on being able to manage our money well and also know that if we get a loss in the start we have to remain cautious in the future trades :)
From learning how to put a good SL in your trade, how to execute cut losses and how to manage your fund well. It needs some times because we might facing different cases in our trading activity...

From learning how to put a good SL in your trade, how to execute cut losses and how to manage your fund well. It needs some times because we might facing different cases in our trading activity...
This is great learning process for trader how to learn put stop loss on area that will minimize the risk and put order on area which have possibility will hit by movement of pair movement, improve trading skill is need to do everyday and never stoped

Back