• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Request for Fair Resolution Regarding Recent Challenges With KortanaFX falled on deaf ear.

I am having an issue with a company

ntk98

Recruit
I have recently encountered an issue with Kortana customer support. In December 2023, I failed the Kortana 50K challenge. Despite extensive preparation through simulation exercises and demo accounts, I was unsuccessful. Subsequently, I engaged in further practice sessions and participated in multiple FTMO trials to ensure my readiness. I then attempted the Kortana 100K challenge, successfully passing the initial phase 1 stage but failing in the funded stage, reminiscent of my previous experience with the 50K challenge. Failed near the day clos, at the weekend.

During my attempt to recover, I observed a puzzling occurrence. For a counter evidence this time while participating I also doing a parallel challenge with a competitor X, Company X, I encountered a similar setback. Despite gradually reducing my losses and nearing a recovery, all my trades were abruptly terminated on a Friday afternoon. This unexpected turn of events led to a loss within half of the allotted maximum drawdown for the 25K challenge. I found it perplexing that after gradually climbing back from significant losses, I suddenly faced termination, especially given the consistency in my trading approach across both challenges.

My communication to the Kortana customer is helpful at the begining as some agent helped me to escalate my question to the next level. Then I met a wall a block. Similar like this a standard robot-like message:
"
Verifications have been made dear trader unfortunately in this case we will not proceed to a reactivation of your account.

Have a nice day!

"
or "
It seems there has been no activity in our chat for a while. In order to provide the best assistance, I will be closing this chat now. If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Thank you for contacting us, have a great day.
Warm Regards" etc...

Nothing, nothing resolve, and nothing is funny or warm there at all. Apart of my d*ck TBH.

My interactions with Kortana's customer support initially seemed promising, with some agents assisting in escalating my concerns.

So I wrote with all reasons and with attached evidences
"
Dear all

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to address some concerns I have regarding recent challenges I've undertaken and the ensuing outcomes. Please allow me to articulate my thoughts in a structured manner.

Firstly, I must express my disappointment in the standard responses I've received thus far. It appears that despite my diligent efforts, there remains a lack of thorough investigation on your end. I do not wish to insinuate any wrongdoing, nor do I question your integrity. However, the recurrence of standard statements suggests a superficial review of the situation.

Let me provide some context. Over the past two years, I have dedicated considerable time and effort to honing my trading skills. Through extensive simulation on various platforms and across diverse markets, I have strived to refine my strategies. Notably, I have trained rigorously with tools like Soft4FX and MTF, aiming for consistent success. My experience, coupled with my recent participation in FTMO trials, where I have demonstrated proficiency by surpassing the challenge criteria more than half of the time, attests to my commitment to excellence in trading.

Regrettably, despite my best efforts, I encountered setbacks in recent challenges, particularly with Kortana. Following an initial mistake, I endeavored to rectify the situation, only to face premature termination due to alleged breaches. In stark contrast, a concurrent challenge with one of your competitors continues unabated, underscoring discrepancies in evaluation and response protocols.

This brings me to the heart of the matter. I believe there is a disparity in the scrutiny applied to my challenges compared to those of your competitors. While I refrain from casting aspersions, the evidence speaks volumes. It is disheartening to witness the culmination of my hard work and financial investment marred by inconsistencies in assessment.

I implore you to reconsider your approach and conduct a comprehensive review of my challenges. I seek transparency and fairness in this process, as it is pivotal to our mutual future endeavors. In the spirit of constructive dialogue, I propose a resolution: allow me the opportunity to reattempt the three failed challenges. Should I falter again, I pledge not to contest the outcomes and will respect your decision unequivocally.

Should you be unable to discern which competitor's challenge I am referring to, and if you are unable to ascertain the ownership of the account in question, I will be compelled to escalate my dissatisfaction by posting a negative review on Trustpilot. This action aims to caution potential users against engaging with your challenge platform. Furthermore, I will contact my banks to report potential fraudulent activity and insist on a full refund for all three challenges. I will emphasize the assertion that Kortana represents a fraudulent scheme. I will provide evidence to support this claim, including documentation highlighting the simultaneous initiation of two challenges, one of which succeeded while the other failed. Additionally, I will furnish supporting statements from reputable sources such as The Peace Army, as well as messages from traders on platforms like Telegram and my trading forum. These communications will be rich with detailed exchanges, including trade numbers and intricate arguments. I believe such evidence will contrast sharply with your standard responses of "You failed."

I wish to avoid a confrontation of this nature. My intention is to promote fair play and provide everyone with an equitable opportunity. I have invested considerable time, effort, and financial resources into these challenges, motivated by my confidence in my trading methodology. As a demonstration of my commitment, I have even purchased the smallest challenge from one of your competitors to substantiate my claims.

I trust that we can find a resolution that aligns with these principles of fairness and transparency.

By extending this gesture of goodwill, we can foster a harmonious relationship based on trust and mutual respect. I trust you will give earnest consideration to my proposal and work towards a mutually beneficial resolution.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Warm regards,

"

However, subsequent responses became disappointingly standard and devoid of meaningful resolution. I expressed my frustration, explaining the parallel challenges with Company X and my belief that Kortana had not thoroughly reviewed the relevant data. I even challenged they had done any investigation work at all, I challenged them to identify Company X in future correspondence, without providing attached evidence. Yet I received a dismissive response indicating a valid drawdown.
on Sunday afternoon.

"
Unfortunately our technology department checked this account and the DD is valid

"

I suspected that the senior-level customer officer's response may have been automated or lacking in comprehension, as my intentional omission of attachments should have rendered identifying Company X impossible. This reinforces my concerns about Kortana's customer support structure and their commitment to fair resolution processes.

I fear that challenging outcomes with Kortana may not receive fair review or adequate support from their customer service. I am deeply dissatisfied and intend to pursue a refund through my banks. Furthermore, I am inclined to label Kortana as fraudulent and will take necessary actions to caution others against engaging with their services.

I believe it is imperative to hold companies accountable for their actions, particularly when it concerns fair treatment and transparency in customer support.

I have read across successful cases where The Peace Army has intervened to address companies' disregard for customer expectations and lack of responsiveness. I am seeking effective assistance to compel this company to address my concerns, review my case, and acknowledge the evidence I have presented against them. If my trading approach is flawed, why did I not encounter failure when employing a similar method on a smaller account compared to their 25K challenge? or 50K or 100K challenge?

I am hopeful that The Peace Army can facilitate communication with a more serious level of customer service representative, rather than a bot or a seemingly incompetent clueless senile so-called senior support engineer.

I have recently encountered an issue with Kortana customer support. In December 2023, I failed the Kortana 50K challenge. Despite extensive preparation through simulation exercises and demo accounts, I was unsuccessful. Subsequently, I engaged in further practice sessions and participated in multiple FTMO trials to ensure my readiness. I then attempted the Kortana 100K challenge, successfully passing the initial phase 1 stage but failing in the funded stage, reminiscent of my previous experience with the 50K challenge. Failed near the day clos, at the weekend.

During my attempt to recover, I observed a puzzling occurrence. For a counter evidence this time while participating I also doing a parallel challenge with a competitor X, Company X, I encountered a similar setback. Despite gradually reducing my losses and nearing a recovery, all my trades were abruptly terminated on a Friday afternoon. This unexpected turn of events led to a loss within half of the allotted maximum drawdown for the 25K challenge. I found it perplexing that after gradually climbing back from significant losses, I suddenly faced termination, especially given the consistency in my trading approach across both challenges.

My communication to the Kortana customer is helpful at the begining as some agent helped me to escalate my question to the next level. Then I met a wall a block. Similar like this a standard robot-like message:
"
Verifications have been made dear trader unfortunately in this case we will not proceed to a reactivation of your account.

Have a nice day!

"
or "
It seems there has been no activity in our chat for a while. In order to provide the best assistance, I will be closing this chat now. If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Thank you for contacting us, have a great day.
Warm Regards" etc...

Nothing, nothing resolve, and nothing is funny or warm there at all. Apart of my d*ck TBH.

My interactions with Kortana's customer support initially seemed promising, with some agents assisting in escalating my concerns.

So I wrote with all reasons and with attached evidences
"
Dear all

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to address some concerns I have regarding recent challenges I've undertaken and the ensuing outcomes. Please allow me to articulate my thoughts in a structured manner.

Firstly, I must express my disappointment in the standard responses I've received thus far. It appears that despite my diligent efforts, there remains a lack of thorough investigation on your end. I do not wish to insinuate any wrongdoing, nor do I question your integrity. However, the recurrence of standard statements suggests a superficial review of the situation.

Let me provide some context. Over the past two years, I have dedicated considerable time and effort to honing my trading skills. Through extensive simulation on various platforms and across diverse markets, I have strived to refine my strategies. Notably, I have trained rigorously with tools like Soft4FX and MTF, aiming for consistent success. My experience, coupled with my recent participation in FTMO trials, where I have demonstrated proficiency by surpassing the challenge criteria more than half of the time, attests to my commitment to excellence in trading.

Regrettably, despite my best efforts, I encountered setbacks in recent challenges, particularly with Kortana. Following an initial mistake, I endeavored to rectify the situation, only to face premature termination due to alleged breaches. In stark contrast, a concurrent challenge with one of your competitors continues unabated, underscoring discrepancies in evaluation and response protocols.

This brings me to the heart of the matter. I believe there is a disparity in the scrutiny applied to my challenges compared to those of your competitors. While I refrain from casting aspersions, the evidence speaks volumes. It is disheartening to witness the culmination of my hard work and financial investment marred by inconsistencies in assessment.

I implore you to reconsider your approach and conduct a comprehensive review of my challenges. I seek transparency and fairness in this process, as it is pivotal to our mutual future endeavors. In the spirit of constructive dialogue, I propose a resolution: allow me the opportunity to reattempt the three failed challenges. Should I falter again, I pledge not to contest the outcomes and will respect your decision unequivocally.

Should you be unable to discern which competitor's challenge I am referring to, and if you are unable to ascertain the ownership of the account in question, I will be compelled to escalate my dissatisfaction by posting a negative review on Trustpilot. This action aims to caution potential users against engaging with your challenge platform. Furthermore, I will contact my banks to report potential fraudulent activity and insist on a full refund for all three challenges. I will emphasize the assertion that Kortana represents a fraudulent scheme. I will provide evidence to support this claim, including documentation highlighting the simultaneous initiation of two challenges, one of which succeeded while the other failed. Additionally, I will furnish supporting statements from reputable sources such as The Peace Army, as well as messages from traders on platforms like Telegram and my trading forum. These communications will be rich with detailed exchanges, including trade numbers and intricate arguments. I believe such evidence will contrast sharply with your standard responses of "You failed."

I wish to avoid a confrontation of this nature. My intention is to promote fair play and provide everyone with an equitable opportunity. I have invested considerable time, effort, and financial resources into these challenges, motivated by my confidence in my trading methodology. As a demonstration of my commitment, I have even purchased the smallest challenge from one of your competitors to substantiate my claims.

I trust that we can find a resolution that aligns with these principles of fairness and transparency.

By extending this gesture of goodwill, we can foster a harmonious relationship based on trust and mutual respect. I trust you will give earnest consideration to my proposal and work towards a mutually beneficial resolution.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Warm regards,

"

However, subsequent responses became disappointingly standard and devoid of meaningful resolution. I expressed my frustration, explaining the parallel challenges with Company X and my belief that Kortana had not thoroughly reviewed the relevant data. I even challenged they had done any investigation work at all, I challenged them to identify Company X in future correspondence, without providing attached evidence. Yet I received a dismissive response indicating a valid drawdown.
on Sunday afternoon.

"
Unfortunately our technology department checked this account and the DD is valid

"

I suspected that the senior-level customer officer's response may have been automated or lacking in comprehension, as my intentional omission of attachments should have rendered identifying Company X impossible. This reinforces my concerns about Kortana's customer support structure and their commitment to fair resolution processes.

I fear that challenging outcomes with Kortana may not receive fair review or adequate support from their customer service. I am deeply dissatisfied and intend to pursue a refund through my banks. Furthermore, I am inclined to label Kortana as fraudulent and will take necessary actions to caution others against engaging with their services.

I believe it is imperative to hold companies accountable for their actions, particularly when it concerns fair treatment and transparency in customer support.

I have read across successful cases where The Peace Army has intervened to address companies' disregard for customer expectations and lack of responsiveness. I am seeking effective assistance to compel this company to address my concerns, review my case, and acknowledge the evidence I have presented against them. If my trading approach is flawed, why did I not encounter failure when employing a similar method on a smaller account compared to their 25K challenge? or 50K or 100K challenge?

I am hopeful that The Peace Army can facilitate communication with a more serious level of customer service representative, rather than a bot or a seemingly incompetent clueless senile so-called senior support engineer.
Can we have an website address, please?

I was born in Vietnam and grown up in Europe. I like to trade fund account for an income. So through my
friend circle in Vietnam I learnt about Kortana, they trying that. So I started since Dec 2023 trying to pass it

thanks for your support.

kortanafx.com
and here is the CS link hello@KortanaFX.com
The website is just over 1 year old therefore this company is very new and their overall intentions are not very clear. The website does not list a phone number or email address to use when contacting them which means they hide behind app based chats only. Have you filed a complaint with the Dubai Securities Exchange?

1708561658021.png

1708561807403.png

1708561898960.png

1708561983328.png

There is no phone number and no email address listed on their Contact Us page.

1708562049047.png

When you look up this address, there is a directory but there doesn't seem to be any reference to KortanaFX.

1708562169684.png

Last edited:
I really dont know how to fill a report with SCA or DFSA
If you click on the links provided, you should be able to complete the form online. If you have questions about the forms you can post them here or send me a direct message on FPA and I will do my best to assist.

Back