• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Hello everyone, I'm a newbie and glad to have found Forex Peace Army! (Scammed by BinaryOnline.com)

I am having an issue with a company
Yes it is No Win No Fee - above £15,000 cases - for their 'Basic Full Guidance Plan' at 30%. If I only have £17,000 left and they get it for me, they will take 30% £5,100 leaving me then with £11,900.
So, I don't feel I have a choice but to go for chargeback via my bank, which will take about 3 months.
I've done everything in my power to be accommodating with Binaryonline.com, even willing to save their reputation by defending them when they come good for me but they haven't come through for me and other people's plights on here are confirmation that they won't ever.

I've decided to carry on with my contacts in other International Companies including International Fraud Department (for Cyber and Online Scams and Fraud (Fraud in my case) as well as International Bureaus, Commissioners and other Agencies that I can now approach and are happy to take my case. And, of course I shall carry on with other ways to highlight my case, using the world wide web and contacts I've made from contacts so to speak.

I've spoken with the local housing for a two bedroomed council flat and I give notice to my landlord next week. In the meantime I can stay with a friend's mum who has offered to take us in till I get somewhere else. My pets will have to go to a pet sanctuary for adoption and well.....I'm sure you have an idea of the rest of mine and my family's life for the next 3 months.

I may have lost our home and my dignity but I have become a stronger person because of Binaryonline.com deceiving me and this experience has changed me completely.
I will get my money back eventually but I don't see how they will ever get their reputation back after I have finished with them and believe me, I will finish them.
Along with the help of other companies, agencies and the international departments especially on my side, I will make it my mission in life to destroy them and destroy them I will, that's a promise.

Thank you for your support over the last few weeks and I think this is a great site to help people discover themselves. I will donate when my money comes through and keep up the good work FxMaster!!

I'll let you know in a few months the outcome of my fight to bring them down and destroy them, I'm sure others here will enjoy the read!! Anyone know of a film company??

Very best wishes
Kathy
So sorry to hear about your situation right now and until next few months, I pray that you will get set everything on track soon. Now, let me suggest you few more steps, I know you lodged chargeback but in meantime, you can open an FPA traders court case against them. to do so follow the suggested steps here
Traders Court > File a Case

So sorry to hear about your situation right now and until next few months, I pray that you will get set everything on track soon. Now, let me suggest you few more steps, I know you lodged chargeback but in meantime, you can open an FPA traders court case against them. to do so follow the suggested steps here
Traders Court > File a Case
Bless you FxMaster, I will go through the checklist and follow the first 5 suggested steps in preparation before I file a case. Thank you so much and will keep you informed of any progress.

Yes I do work for saxongroupinc.com and pushing the website through various fora is a marketing strategy. As per the ssues concerning the dates, Our company changed domains and hosting as well, hence that long track record. I will be happy to introduce you too one or 2 of our past clients if necessary.

Skipping the "hey, why not check out this list of services, including MINE" post, which your failure to ID yourself as a company rep puts you in the spammer category, why not tell me what those old domains are instead of just hinting they exist. Then we can see if their history covers all the way back to that 2012 copyright date or not.

Bless you FxMaster, I will go through the checklist and follow the first 5 suggested steps in preparation before I file a case. Thank you so much and will keep you informed of any progress.
You are most welcome :)

You are most welcome :)
Hello FxMaster,
I had a call from 'MyChargeBack' and decided to go with them after all. They appear quite brutal (just what I need on my back) and will deal with my banks as they explained, I will only have one attempt with them and banks could just refuse with the slightest insufficient evidence. The process could take less time as well but at the least it could be the usual estimated time so a better option I feel.
Do I still proceed with the FPA Traders Court file as well?

Hello FxMaster,
I had a call from 'MyChargeBack' and decided to go with them after all. They appear quite brutal (just what I need on my back) and will deal with my banks as they explained, I will only have one attempt with them and banks could just refuse with the slightest insufficient evidence. The process could take less time as well but at the least it could be the usual estimated time so a better option I feel.
Do I still proceed with the FPA Traders Court file as well?
I`ll suggest you to go with FPA traders court case too, it will help other victims too :)

Hey FX Master!
Received the call from their investigations team earlier this afternoon. Spoke to a Victor McGregor who wants to work with me regarding my issues with BinaryOnline.
His plan is to reduced the amount of trades on my daily trading account, to turn over, to 159.600, which he feels a more realistic target to aim for. After the account shows profit (bearing in mind there is £17455.71 currently in there) it will be liquidised and the total amount I can have back. This target is set for a 3 week period beginning tomorrow which I have agreed to but he will get his plan approved first.
I'm also to expect a call tomorrow (I gave times I would be available) to begin trading again with Peter Thompson.
Victor also will send me an email with his personal email address, if I have any questions or concerns
(not given yet)

Will keep you informed of events
Hi kathie. Unfortunately you story is the same as from all of us who have been scammed by the binary trading houses. The main thing is do not be talked into any more deposits. I am happy to share my story & have a thread here re Binary Tilt. Maybe we can touch base off line. I live in Australia. Keep positive. Cheers

That's what I'd hope you'd say
Hi FxMaster
Completed initial 5 steps and opened case. Just wondered where I put the relevant files for evidence either open or private. There are quite a lot!!!
Also I can't fill in the fpa_privacy pdf file from the screen to send. Usually there are buttons to click on, that show your signature etc but I can't see anything to edit and fill in. I don't have a printer but I'll go into the town and see if I can find a shop to do this if there is no other alternative?

Hi kathie. Unfortunately you story is the same as from all of us who have been scammed by the binary trading houses. The main thing is do not be talked into any more deposits. I am happy to share my story & have a thread here re Binary Tilt. Maybe we can touch base off line. I live in Australia. Keep positive. Cheers
Thank you rhodie be great to keep in touch

Back