Hello everyone

Venelin Videnov

Recruit
Hello everyone,

My name is Venelin Videnov, 32 year old entrepreneur and a CEO of a Forex Brokerage.

I have over 11 years of experience on the financial markets dating back from the summer of 2004.

Decided to join the forum with a personal account as well, because I see the lack of direct connection with the traders from the management of most of the companies out there and wanted to make a difference.

FPA is one of the most trusted sources when it comes to the Forex industry related business, so I think my presence here will provide a transparent picture to the company that I manage. I want to make sure we remain open for communication and show the people who stand behind the business to the public.

You can expect my best in terms of communication with the FPA members and I hope I haven't violated any rules of the forum by presenting myself at this section.

Hello Venelin,

A second account for personal reasons is permitted, but only with special permission. Normally, this is required in advance. The second account needs to be kept non-commercial.

Back