Hello FPA!

Servicefly

Recruit
I just wanted to introduce myself to this awesome Forum! I'm a long time Forex trader who this year decided to focus 70% on Cryptocurrencies and 30% on normal Forex trading. I'm a major technical analysis Trader with a small mixture of Fundamentals.

I've lurked this forum for just under a year and finally decided to join. I'll be adding some of my strategies in the appropriate sections soon. I have some exciting returns in the cryptocurrency field due to the dynamic nature of them.

Thanks for the great information thus far.

I just wanted to introduce myself to this awesome Forum! I'm a long time Forex trader who this year decided to focus 70% on Cryptocurrencies and 30% on normal Forex trading. I'm a major technical analysis Trader with a small mixture of Fundamentals.

I've lurked this forum for just under a year and finally decided to join. I'll be adding some of my strategies in the appropriate sections soon. I have some exciting returns in the cryptocurrency field due to the dynamic nature of them.

Thanks for the great information thus far.
Welcome to fpa Servicefly, Glad that you finally decided to join and share your knowledge with others. looking forward to your contributions :)

Back