• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I was talking about the final exchange rate fee charged by Skrill. Usually I withdraw for free to Skrill from my brokers.

Yes, if you are an online merchant, should use another Skrill account or Skrill will apply 3.9% fee on all your withdrawals (included Forex)

to be honest i shifted from skrill to the HF card im yet to recieve it, but skrill made some drastic changes recently, maybe due to the weakening of the EUR which made them put up some strict messures with regards to USD withdrawals and transfers etc. even the card cant be used in my regiion now.

you are welcome, just an update guys, on november skrill started by saying it wont proess any withdrawals therough USD not through the card nor bank wire for non sepa countries, just got another email that bank wire is possible only through conversion to EUR (which i think will eat a lot of money) before sending through bank wire.. through the skrill card is deemed useless in my case, but if im not mistaken RUSSIA and CHINA are allowed to continue using the card till it expires with no renewal. im not sure if its the same case for neteller since both are under the same ownership.

off topic update (payoneer) payoneer started moving some (i say some, since my account was moved, while other was not) its clients to a separate company called firstchoicepay (for crying out load its identical and the only thing changed was the name). when i say moving, i mean it actually moved everything from user name, password, even use of payoneer card is deemed to be registered under firstchoicepay, the funny thing once the trasfer is complete through online logging in (with same credentials on firstchoicepay) the payoneer accounts will be deleted. that got me in trouble with some online transactions and money transfers.. makes me wonder whats going on with online payment processors now a days.

HF mastercard: finally i setteled with the HF card, which i got through DHL, the fees are awesome and limits can be increased after moving to other brackets, by verifying the owner which i did.. so now im simply using the HF mastercard and its been good with a decent daily/monthly limits with minimum fees for international withdrawals, balance inquiries, canceled transactions and very good conversion rate. i hope it helps and best of luck.

just an update, i think the skrill card still allows online purchases etc, though cash withdrawals are limitted to sepa countries still. and bank wire needs to be converted to eu before sending it to local bank account.

I think I will have to get one, it's free and it's an ordinary Mastercard that we can swipe in many POS places.

if you are going through the same process i do (broker>money processor>local excgange> money - loses) I suggest getting one, well, the fee for the card is the same such as skrill, aprox 30usd, its pretty nice, and fees are less. best of luck

I should apply a HF card, seems owning a card that links to broker balance is so much convenient for spending and withdrawal. But let me check the fee.

Back