• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss HFM.com (was HotForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
wait let me clarify, there was a time i think in 2015 when hotforex actually supported pioneer or pioneer was their provider of the card and things got a bit complicated, by jan 2016 i guess they stopped providing payoneer, if im not mistaken by Q3 of last year payoneer started doing some drastic changes even changing company ownership or more like splitting the clients, I mean all of a sudden my account had to be transfered else where then ended up needing to register a new pioneer account then things just simply got more complicated which made me simply stop everything that has to do anything with payoneer LOL. though i was able to use payoneer through other means of onine exchange services (which i would not recommend) I simply settled with the NEW hotforex card which is provided right now which is more stable and i guess directly under hotforex if im not mistaken, or most probably outsourced with a greater grip on its transactions etc. the card is fine and gets things done if needed so. oh yeah I stopped using skrill after the eur issues last november.

so basically for hotforex withdrawals I use the hotforex mastercard. payoneer skrill paypal these are other cards/accounts i used to use for other transactions outside of forex. so yeah im not much of a bank kind of guy lol.

Hello all,,,,i got a scam by HotForex....and when i ask my money they terminate my account. Now what to do in this case?

Hello friends, I associated with hotforex from last 3 years.....i earn sufficient amount from HFMarket...just because of good relationship with HFMarket i deposit 1.1 Million USD in December 2016.

But still they are not showing me my deposit in my wallet account and now the support department of HFMarket told me that they don't know about this. I Mailed them almost 5- 6 times on support@hotforex.com as well as on backoffice@hotforex.com.

Due to illegal activities and fake transactions the representative of India (Mr. Mohit Rewari) facing some issues here and close their two offices located in India.

They collect the funds on the name of "HF Education PVT. LTD." from India. Now Government of India will take action on HF Market which is located in Cyprus and ask them with whose permission they run their
business in India. At the end of result may be CySEC will cancel the certificate and many more things can be happened.

So please beware from this company and withdraw your money as soon as possible. For any further question you can ask me on pax4patel@gmail.com or +91-9974327683.

Hello friends, I associated with hotforex from last 3 years.....i earn sufficient amount from HFMarket...just because of good relationship with HFMarket i deposit 1.1 Million USD in December 2016.

But still they are not showing me my deposit in my wallet account and now the support department of HFMarket told me that they don't know about this. I Mailed them almost 5- 6 times on support@hotforex.com as well as on backoffice@hotforex.com.

Due to illegal activities and fake transactions the representative of India (Mr. Mohit Rewari) facing some issues here and close their two offices located in India.

They collect the funds on the name of "HF Education PVT. LTD." from India. Now Government of India will take action on HF Market which is located in Cyprus and ask them with whose permission they run their
business in India. At the end of result may be CySEC will cancel the certificate and many more things can be happened.

So please beware from this company and withdraw your money as soon as possible. For any further question you can ask me on pax4patel@gmail.com or +91-9974327683.
You have Indian Number so I assume that you are from India, I read about RBI Rules on Forex. So my question is how you deposited 1.1M$ with a broker?
And another question is how you deposited the money?
As I know bank wire is not possible for any forex broker with that much money for Indians.

Now suggestions time, first of all, open a new thread in scam folder along with the details you shared here. Second Invite them to join the thread.

Clearly Hotforex is not associated with HF Education PVT. LTD. so you've been scammed by some Indian scumbags that used Hotforex name to look legit. Basically such fraudsters are outside of Hotforex control and its a caveat emptor case.

Clearly Hotforex is not associated with HF Education PVT. LTD. so you've been scammed by some Indian scumbags that used Hotforex name to look legit. Basically such fraudsters are outside of Hotforex control and its a caveat emptor case.
I agree with you. But i deal with a HotForex employee. And as per communication i gave my money to their local office.

I agree with you. But i deal with a HotForex employee. And as per communication i gave my money to their local office.
You had to transfer money directly to Hotforex account via electronic transfer. That is the point. Have you submitted verification documents directly to Hotforex website or to this scam IB?

Back