Hi from DarkMindFX

DarkMindFX

Banned
Hi everyone!
I'm happy to join your community. Couple of words about myself. I'm trading for some time and until recently I've been using all regular stuff like regular EAs, tech indicators etc. But currently I'm working on some interesting project which is utilizes the ANNs (artificial neural networks) in attempt to identify changes in market conditions. While my work will progress I'll be sharing my results with you. And of course I'm gonna get some inspiration from other traders' experience. Cheers!

Hi everyone!
I'm happy to join your community. Couple of words about myself. I'm trading for some time and until recently I've been using all regular stuff like regular EAs, tech indicators etc. But currently I'm working on some interesting project which is utilizes the ANNs (artificial neural networks) in attempt to identify changes in market conditions. While my work will progress I'll be sharing my results with you. And of course I'm gonna get some inspiration from other traders' experience. Cheers!

Welcome to FPA DarkMindFX. We always love to have new members like you in our community. :)

Back