How do you handle your losses?

For every trade setup you see in the market, there is risk involved so if you think every trade as a risky trade, you will risk calculated amount and upon losing, you won't feel frustrated about it. This is how you can easily manage your losses.

For every trade setup you see in the market, there is risk involved so if you think every trade as a risky trade, you will risk calculated amount and upon losing, you won't feel frustrated about it. This is how you can easily manage your losses.

I agree with you, many amateur traders look at a setup and jump on it because they see potential profit. They don't realize that any setup can fail and bring loss to their account. So when you realize this important fact, only then you can control your losses.

I agree with you, many amateur traders look at a setup and jump on it because they see potential profit. They don't realize that any setup can fail and bring loss to their account. So when you realize this important fact, only then you can control your losses.

If we are not getting good amount of profits in our trades then we have to see and trade with caution because we could not afford to get losses :)

Loss factor should be controlled otherwise we can lose all our investment so that it is necessary proper planning and strategies should be made and follow it with full discipline.

Controlling on nerves is the major aspect due to which we can handle our losses efficiently, we should not become panic after getting loss, we should learn from our mistakes then we can able to cover our loss and can enjoy forex.

For handling your losses you have to decide the time frame you have to trade on. Then use good money management and don't deviate from your trading plan.

Sometime loss giving valuable lesson in trading, which they can making evaluation trades and look what the cause of loss, if likely loss occur because trader rush in trading hence they need to have better patience to waiting best timing to enter, if likely loss occur because use high risk taker, hence ahead they must safe trade with lowest lot size.

Sometime loss giving valuable lesson in trading, which they can making evaluation trades and look what the cause of loss, if likely loss occur because trader rush in trading hence they need to have better patience to waiting best timing to enter, if likely loss occur because use high risk taker, hence ahead they must safe trade with lowest lot size.

After we get a loss in our trading we have to look down and see how we did our trading and what was the main reason that cause the loss :)

I risk only the amount that I can easily afford to lose. Every trade is random, no one knows what can be the outcome of it so trade safe and risk less.

I do go through some bad loses every now and them, its a given sine at times i do risk up to 20-25% of my account at a given trade, its sucks, but what i do is, step away from my pc/platform. and as much as possible avoid any trading that day, its a simple mind set now to trade with a bad mind set. it will just cost me more, i know it happened before, grab a cup of coffee and just let it go, i think positively about it telling my self i just lost some profit and i still have more to spare.. then treat the next trade like its the first, and so on. its not easy, but with enough determination its not that hard either, I still remember blowing a 200 USD account with hotforex a couple of years back, now blowing an account sucks, but we learn to deal with it. :)

Back