How they maintain it?

Hello traders,
Have you ever wonder how companies which calling to you and try to convince you to invest some money in forex market didnt bust yet?
I have spent one day in such a company and I realized after this day that nobody didnt sell anything and there were more than 50 people.
I know is just one day, but them strategy in my opinion is not reliable in customer point of wiev.
They are paying minimum salary even if you dont sell anything, they have to rent office so another expenses and some more PC's and so on.
How they maintain it? Do you know something about it after this one day in work I am so curious how it working.
Just learn how to trade successfully, learning why a broker has't sold anything helps you with nothing, They don't have to sell anything evryday, but when they do, they get enough to sustain everything they do!

In this world everyone look his profit without concern that many people have loss on behalf his profit
Profit and loss in trading is general thing and not always as trader able making profit all the time, but if on last period of time still higher profit than loss I think still as good trading result

broker sells nothing they get profit by ur loss and get loss by ur earning

That's 100% true for binary brokers.

A real STP or ECN forex broker which passes risk on to external LPs (which aren't really just other branches of the same organization) makes its money from spread markups and commissions.

That's 100% true for binary brokers.

A real STP or ECN forex broker which passes risk on to external LPs (which aren't really just other branches of the same organization) makes its money from spread markups and commissions.
The real problem is figure out which. They all claim to be stp/ecn. But I looked in the client agreements they post on their website and in all of them it states they are a countrparty for your positions, in some cases it is stated that they are hedging them selfs with LP.

I think for a beginer trader with cent ,1000 or even 2000 $ account it is not possible to trade STP or ECN you have to go up with 10s or even 100s of thousands of dollars to trade via STP/ECN.

without giving attention anywhere we have to see how we will be able to protect our interests and also remain in this business.

i think it is very important to remain our account profitable because profit earn is easy but always earn is difficult.

Back