how you do analysis?

I watch market for some time and pay attention to different time frames charts, I also remain update from news that can effect forex market then I have to make a plan for trading. My own experience also help in making analysis.

I watch market for some time and pay attention to different time frames charts, I also remain update from news that can effect forex market then I have to make a plan for trading. My own experience also help in making analysis.

What kind of approach do you use? Fundamental or technical analysis? Or both?

Usually I am analyze the market based on price action and candlestick pattern, with first look on daily and weekly timeframe to analyze the major trend and will open entries based on major trend with using hourly and 15 minute timeframe

i trade on technical and for technical four hour chart is better.

The 4H and daily time frames are quite reliable for long-term trades, if one is trading intraday the 1H to 15M ones also work quite well.

The 4H and daily time frames are quite reliable for long-term trades, if one is trading intraday the 1H to 15M ones also work quite well.

I fully agree with you, these higher time frames are a great way of trading. They saves your time and you don't have to sit at charts all day long.

I fully agree with you, these higher time frames are a great way of trading. They saves your time and you don't have to sit at charts all day long.

I agree on principle, although I admit that even when I trade on the larger time frames I like to watch the chart most of the time, both out of anxiety and curiosity.

Different charts, as H4 , H1, 30min help traders to understand market situations. I even see lst day charts and current market to find next trend. I also like to know about fundamentals because they also play an important role in analysis.

Back