I Also Got Scammed by UFX

Hi there,
A girl called herself Molly Allen contacted me and she asked me to sign a form which is called "No Claim form" in order to return nearly half of my stolen money. She asked me to copy and paste the above quote in my thread in order to give half of the money back."I would like to inform you that Some time ago UFX have contacted me and offered to assist. At first I was not sure if I could trust them ever again.. and yet , I can say that I received decent service and that UFX has provided me with a fair solution , I now consider my case to be fully resolved."
She also asked me to contact authorities and let them know that this criminal case is now resolved and I have no complaints against UFX. All these incidents are reported to the police and other authorities and I also recorded her communications.
So UFX initiates financial crime and when they are under pressure from authorities or other channels they repeat their mistakes/crimes and they put Forex customers (here me) under pressure to sign the"No Claim" form in order not to get caught by authorities.
I have received some part of my money and contacted UFX again and informed them that I am not happy with their new crime(putting me under pressure to sign the form and confirm that I have no further claim).

My bank, Australian Federal Police and ASIC, 7News TV channel, Isreal authorities, Cyprus authorities, Australian politicians have been informed of the whole incident and they are following up.

The UFX financial crime that happened to me is being escalated to further authorities.

Now UFX(Molly Allen) emailed me and she claims that the credit card issuer is holding my money, not UFX.
These claim is also being investigated and I will post the response here once I receive a clear outcome of finding out if it is the bank's problem or UFX again trying to hold my money through sending "Black mails/e-mails"

I forgot to mention that I even did not receive the negotiated amount. The money that we negotiated is less that their first installment of returning my money.
I am waiting for further confirmation with my bank.

Hi ShadiSE,
Our client has also reported the similar incident. UFX operates through putting the trader under pressure to get the money out of their bank accounts. There were similar cases that they have asked a trader to borrow money although the originality of these trades also needs to be investigated.Mostly The trade is not a genuine trade as the trader does not receive transaction receipts and it is not legit.
Also putting you under pressure and getting you to sign off a form while you have not been reimbursed does not make sense and it is against the laws. I suggest that you keep the authorities informed at all times and do not stop following up unless you get fully reimbursed or UFX is fully shut down.
This might be also related to your case.
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1471781/000101376211001580/ex991.htm

This may be a journalist worth contacting also.
Bastian Obermayer
http://bastianobermayer.de/contact/
bastianobermayer.de
https://www.facebook.com/bastian.obermayer?ref=br_rs
Keep us updated.

How many more incidents of UFX blackmailing clients will it take before some regulator presses charges?

I received $12,950 out of the initial $29,000USD stolen money by UFX.com back. It took me about a year to get less than half of my money which is stolen by UFX back. Molly Allen (her name might be not genuine) from UFX now emailing me and trying to show that "she is trying to help me to settle down the dispute".
I contacted Israel authorities and very soon, my boyfriend and I will start a Youtube channel specifically focusing on UFX and their criminal activities. The only reason that I am not starting it is because of my assignments at university but it will be finished in few weeks time. I got a lot of information from Bastian Ober Mayer and the information was sent to Australian Federal Police and other authorities so they can get the connections with their other criminal groups such a ParagonX. I am also lodging new complaints to FBI and few more.
I am also happy to start a petition against them. I have reported them to media and press in Australia and I think I have to continue till UFX is fully closed or all of them are arrested and behind the bars. How they are running and who is supporting them apart from criminal Haim Toledano needs to be investigated furthur.

UFX does not let clients to close a losing open trade because they want to steal all the money that the clients have saved in their bank account. The asked me to go to the bank and arrange a finance and invest in UFX and their account manager Jordan Jase promised me if I put a hold on the construction of my house with my builder, and listen to his instructions I will be able to have at least 3 houses in a short period of time...I can't believe how dumb I was at that time...maybe because of the depression that I was going through and all mental health issues because of my last job. UFX definitely is not a legit business and it's an organized scam company managing by professional criminals.

Hi peeps,

Below is the response that I've received from ISA, now Australian Federal Police is following up with Israel police.
The reply below:

"Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in our response to your query.

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the binary options scams .

We were sorry to read about your bad experience with UFX .com.

As a way of background, the Israeli regulatory framework related to "Trading platforms to their own account", as defined under the Israeli Securities Law, is quite new and came into effect on May 26th, 2015.

Lately, the ISA ihas finished the process of examining the applications for license to manage a trading platform, which were submitted to it. and granted 6 licenses to manage a trading platform, and the supervision of such trading platforms has begun.

http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/Supervised%20Departments/SE_TP/Trading_Platforms/Documents/29112016.pdf

Under the Israeli Securities Law, the requirement for licensing applies to trading platforms that trade with retail customers in Israel. Therefore trading platforms which offer services exclusively to customers outside of Israel are not subject to the licensing requirements and to the

supervision of the ISA, even if a part of their activity is performed in Israel.

Please note that the ISA is a signatory to IOSCO Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding (MMOU). Therefore the ISA can provide assistance to a foreign regulatory authority which is a signatory to the MMOU, subject to the terms and conditions of the MMOU

and to the applicable provisions of the Israeli Securities Law.

This does not exhaust any rights or remedies which might be available for you through any other authority or jurisdiction,including the Israeli police. We also recommend you to consult and discuss your query with your home state applicable authorities.

Respectfully,

Galit Cohen, Adv
Israel Securities Authority

For more information, you may find the following links useful:

http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/Supervised%20Departments/SE_TP/Trading_Platforms/Pages/Binary-Options.aspx

http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/1489/1511/Pages/EITONOT131216.aspx

A Warning to the Public from the Israel Securities Authority on the Dangers of Unregulated Investments

- http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/1489/1511/Pages/A-Warning-to-the-Public.aspx

Israeli Securities Law Amendment 42- http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/1485/1497/Documents/IsaFile_0102151.pdf

Securities Regulations (Trading Platform to its Own Account), 2014- http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/1485/1497/Documents/10092015Securities%20Regulations.pdf

Never the lest, the ISA published on Pebruary 1 th a clarification Regarding Binary Options Trading:
In reviewing the applications submitted to the ISA for a trading platform license, the ISA examined the issue of binary options trading.

It is the ISA’s position that trading in binary options, such as the binary options that license applicants wanted to offer in Israel, is similar in nature to gambling.

For this and other reasons, the ISA has prohibited licensed trading platforms to offer binary options to Israeli clients.

Nonetheless, several trading platforms operating in Israel continue to offer binary options to foreign customers overseas. In most cases, these customers lose their investments. Current legislation does not allow

the ISA to take action against such trading platforms or against criminal elements that operate such trading platforms.

If the activity of these trading platforms constitute a criminal offense of the penal code, the Israel Police is responsible for handling these cases.

Together with the Attorney General and the Ministry of Justice, the ISA is currently drafting an amendment to the Securities Law that will expand the ISA’s authority to take action also against trading

platforms that offer binary options to clients outside Israel."

I have not received back my money yet while I am student and need my money.
UFX and it's account managers are the biggest scams and I strongly advise that you keep away from them. Unfortunately the ANZ bank made a mistake and didn't block the transactions.
I am engaging lawyers now that I have recovered a bit. During the past year I have been through a massive stress and break down but I won't give up on my money. UFX needs to return my money that they have stolen and also pay for the damages that they have done.
Please email me and message me if you have gone through the same circumstances with UFX.

Hi peeps,

I started my YouTube channel to inform other people and hopefully, UFX returns the money that they have stolen from me.
Please share your similar stories on my channel and I would be happy to publish them.

Back