• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
Someone should think about taking this ignoble site down... Such a shame I cannot do it..! But well, we all know people... TAKE THIS F.....G SITE DOWN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!! Well, between so many banners, I think I'll get banned...

Hello P.

Pinky swear that you' re not working for them..! You were their worst enemy and now, just 1 day after, enthusiast..! I hope you'll do well and could state it here with a live 3rd party verified account... All the best, bye

Dear Giovanni
I , just like you, fed up of many many scammers, EA providers, signal providers, our experience with all of them made me difficult to believe any of them, made me difficult to trust any of them. I never work for anyone, I have many people work for me in my own diversified business activities around the world, including forex. I nearly monitor every EA and every signal, which worth monitoring.
I joined this signal only yesterday, while they have started 3 months ago, but it was under my radar since they started. Most of EA providrs and signal providers, when they make good money, they do not care about their EA performance or about their signals, many of them just blow the account, disappear , shut down his site, comes with another name and another site after one week, endless story.
Some people ask me to recommend some EA or signal for them to use it, but I never recommend any at all. Only when I use some EA or service , I tell my own real experience about it, to be clear for others to decide about the product.
For the benefit of all, I will publish the weekly performance here, I will not say they are good or they are bad, I will say the fact, either for them or against them. But I personally wish them all success of course, as their success as a signal provider, is our success as a signal receiver.
Best of luck for all

Hi Ladies and gentlemen
To my friends who requested me to put my account on myfxbook and give them the link to see, I will do this on Saturday and will put the link here for them.
Thank you

Hi Ladies and gentlemen
To my friends who requested me to put my account on myfxbook and give them the link to see, I will do this on Saturday and will put the link here for them.
Thank you

Hi
Because it is the first time I add account to myfxbook , I need someone to tell me what is the problem here
I selected : add account
Then their are different types of mt4 platforms to select,
I selected mt4 (auto update)
Then put all information required,
Then :create account
Ok, account successfully created.
Then The problem is :
Account does not update, it remains as it is for many hours with no updating,
Anyone knows how to make update itself regularly, for example every 5 minutes or 10
Thank you

Hi Patrichia (or anyone else),
Im new to this world, but I found this signal\EA to be very interesting. But I have a few newbie questions. I would like to start small, just to get a feel of this world. I see that the thread starter recommend RoboForex, but after some research im at best sceptical, not the best rating here nor elsewhere. Is there a more trusted broker out there offering 100 USD accounts with 10,000 units(cent trading?)?

Thank you

Edit; I spoke with FX Choice, they said this trading would be possible there. Can this EA be used there? Sorry for the stupidity.

Last edited:
WE DID IT AGAIN!!! D O U B L E CELEBRATION DAY !!!

MORE THAN 600% POFIT IN 12.8 WEEKS !!! SIX HUNDRED !!! GREAT !!! WE LOVE IT !!!

MORE THAN 4 0 0 0 TRADES WITH FANTASTIC PROFIT !!! NEW HIGHSCORE !!!

MORE THAN 500 % PROFIT in 12 WEEKS !!!

OVER 400% PROFIT IN 11.6 WEEKS !!!

OVER 300% PROFIT in 8.7 WEEKS !!!

OVER 200% PROFIT in 5.1 WEEKS !!!

ALMOST 100% PROFIT in 3.0 WEEKS

Yours celebrating

IMYR-Team

Hi Patrichia (or anyone else),
Im new to this world, but I found this signal\EA to be very interesting. But I have a few newbie questions. I would like to start small, just to get a feel of this world. I see that the thread starter recommend RoboForex, but after some research im at best sceptical, not the best rating here nor elsewhere. Is there a more trusted broker out there offering 100 USD accounts with 10,000 units(cent trading?)?

Thank you

Edit; I spoke with FX Choice, they said this trading would be possible there. Can this EA be used there? Sorry for the stupidity.

Hi 0505!

You can not start anymore with just 100 USD. That would not work with our Robot.

That was possible at the beginning, 3 months ago. Now you need about 50% of the master account's balance.

That would be today: 45.000 USD or Cent (=450 USD).

Roboforex gives you the possiblities to look 100 USD as 10.000 on your account. This is called a Cent Account.

There are some other brokers which offers a cent account, as well.

But here you get additional Profits:

1. NO, ZERO, NULL, NADA spreads on Cent Accounts = more profit!
2. For example: 1000 USD will show up as 100.000 on a Cent account. 1000 is low. 100.000 is fantastic.
3. 100.000 allows much higher leverage = more profit !
4. 100.000 allows higher lots = more profit !
5. Extra-Money via me every day. This is called Rebate Program. Every day, automatically. It is like an extra profitable trade every day. 220x Extra-Trades with 100% Profit per year. = more profit! But only when using this link: https://my.roboforex.com/en/?a=oxnz

I hope I showed how to make money

Your sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Hello Ortwin

I have sent the money in via paypal can you please send me the EA thank you. I have sent my email and account number to you via email.

Hi
Because it is the first time I add account to myfxbook , I need someone to tell me what is the problem here
I selected : add account
Then their are different types of mt4 platforms to select,
I selected mt4 (auto update)
Then put all information required,
Then :create account
Ok, account successfully created.
Then The problem is :
Account does not update, it remains as it is for many hours with no updating,
Anyone knows how to make update itself regularly, for example every 5 minutes or 10
Thank you

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
As promised to update my experience with Queens Money Collector service.
What I mention here is not for them and not against them, I mention facts of my experience with them .
I started with them with my real account on 15 March 2015.
After sending money to them I received an immediate response with all details of how to install.
I installed the EA, in few seconds I saw trades on my account, they generate many trades on different currencies on both directions, I think their is human monitoring by them with their EA, which I think is good too.
They response to my e mails in a short time.
It is too early of course to say something about them, as I use their service for only one week, but the result of this one week made me happy , wish they continue like this always.
My profit on this one week is 12.74 %
DD is only 11.74
I am happy with this result, they made good work.

For everyone is interested to see my account.
My account is on myfxbook for anyone to see , but take into consideration the following :
1 - My account has previous trades with result abs. gain 218.82 before to join Queen Money Collector service.
2 - Queen service started on my account on Monday 16 March 2015, so , the weekly performance is most important thing for you.

Thank you Ortwin Rich for your work of this week, hope every week like this.

Wish good luck for everyone.

Myfxbook link is here : https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/patrichia-queen/1192099

Back