• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss I-Make-You-Rich.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi, so 10.000 usd..???!!!

Hello, I don't know you, so I don't know if 10 grands are much or few for your balance, but in any case throwing any quantity to a robot is quite insane..! Please inform yourself and you'll see I'm maybe more right than wrong... Bye my friend, from Mexico!!! (By the way, trading is extremely easy... if you know how... jejeje...) Bye

Dear Ortwin,

First of all, thank you very much for the service provided and helping me install the ea. Excellent customer service. Very professional.

I have a question, is it possible to start with 10,000 USD on a normal account. ( not cent account ). I und that 50 % of the master account is required to trade on normal account types.
But if the settings are changed accordingly, will it work. Pl advise.

63 yr old woman..?!

Wow, the 63 woman is the top..! Fake as her birth certificate... WHAT A SITE THIS SITE!!! The "Army"..!

Update:

I bought this robot and started on a real Roboforex account on friday 20 march
Ortwin did a great job with help to install the robot.
Till now (just more than 1 week: gain is 21 %)

You can see on my fxblue account: FXBlue

Thank you Ortwin

Keep up the good work

Last edited:
Hello Lazy Traders!

Is "Queens Money Collector" the holy grail?

In fact it is the first Robot where I can smile every morning and every evening, when I check my MT4. Sometimes the DD is a little high. But it is followed by high profit. My account was never down more the 1/4 of my balance.

It is the first Robot I bought, where I can sleep well at night and dream of my big white yacht in the Carribean Sea. :)

Since the Robot is published I make more profit than before. Now I am at factor 6.5x of my initial deposit.

Very good job, Ortwin and your team.

Thank you also that your share the rebates with us.
It is always an extra smile in my face when I see this "extra-trade" :cool:

Many Happy Trades

Jay

Ladies and Gen.

This week ended 27 March 2015 was another week of success for this signal.
My own account result of this week is profit 11.01 %
Signal provider account result is profit 13.67 %
GOOD RESULT
Thank you Ortwin Rich
Wish you all success for ever
Patrichia

Hi
Another good week
Result for the week ended 03 April 2015
Provider EA account = 6.18 %
My account = 5.00 %
Thank you Rich, Wish you always the best

Excel Sheet to view

Hello Everybody,

and for all of you, who are thinking we can not calculate:

Here is our Excel-File to view or download. You can check every trade or formula.

You will see the balance of the File is lower than the actual balance of Queens Money Collector.
This Excel-File does not contain any rebates or rents, we got from Roboforex in the last 3 1/2 month.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3q794myvhun7g2/QMC.xls?dl=0

For all those, who do not want to check this link:

Starting Balance: 8783,00
Balance on this File: 104401,00

Total Profit in % : 1096.82

Happy Eastern!

Yours sincerely

Ortwin Rich
Sales and Marketing
I-Make-You-Rich.com

Hello,

I subscribed this EA on 22/03/2015 and started running on live account. My account as of 27/03/2015 has grown 11 %.
Will update my weekly performance in this thread like Patricia, so its easier for ppl to see.
Thanks Ortwin

Weekly update ( 03/04/2015 )
Account growth 7.1 % for the week ending 03 April .
Thanks Ortwin

Back