Interactiveoption credit card scam

Hello Stormbruce

I posted a message on their facebook Timeline with a link back to this thread, maybe someone from the brokerage firm will read it and they (broker) will join this discussion in the hope of resolving your issues. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Thanks Liz, you have been a great help to me. You know a few years ago i was ripped off by a company (internet marketing) and i made video exposing these scammers. i have emailed fpa admin and he responded back that it was a good video i made and i should post it in the non forex scams folders with the link. but i cant find the folder. My videos are still on the top of google on most of the international google search engines. it is a last resort thing to do as the videos stay there for a long time. The video is here . This would be a last resort thing to do. I am a very honest person and tend to get sucked in. but if i do not get a result from interactive options i will make something like this and i will promote it until it is all over the web in the top of google. I am sure they would not want that. I am not a vindictive person but i do get sick of so many scams these days. Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Stormbruce

I posted a message on their facebook Timeline with a link back to this thread, maybe someone from the brokerage firm will read it and they (broker) will join this discussion in the hope of resolving your issues. ;)

Good luck
Liz

You are doing very good Liz, please check if you got any reply there.

Dear all,

My name is Jerome Lanvin and I work for the online support of Interactive Option. First, let me tell you that we are a regulated company under Cysec, Bafin and Mifid and we word under strict regulations. I will take care of each and everyone of you and I will make sure that you get your funds back when wanted. Please make sure that you have sent all the required documents to the support email.
We are working hard everyday to satisfy our customers and we want you to be happy and to continue trading with us.

Please make sure that I will do my best to help you and to find solutions.

Best,
Jerome

Hello Jerome Lanvin

Welcome to the forum.

Hope your word is your bond, and all ongoing issues can finally be resolved. :D

Good luck
Liz

Dear all,

My name is Jerome Lanvin and I work for the online support of Interactive Option. First, let me tell you that we are a regulated company under Cysec, Bafin and Mifid and we word under strict regulations. I will take care of each and everyone of you and I will make sure that you get your funds back when wanted. Please make sure that you have sent all the required documents to the support email.
We are working hard everyday to satisfy our customers and we want you to be happy and to continue trading with us.

Best,
Jerome

Hello Jerome,

i have been with your company for a short time 28/8/2014 and have all my compliance papers in place and verified by your company. That was the one and only email i have ever recieved from your company. Even after my many complaint emails to both support and compliance. I have even written emails to Pegase to try to resolve the issues with my credit card constantly having extra funds debited from my bank. My account manager Bruce Williams aka Kevin has not talked with me for over 10 days on Skype or by phone. I have filed complaints with Cysec and also with my bank. I would be happy to resolve these issues in a satisfactorary manner. My account name at interactiveoption is bruce kilgour and my login name is bruce.kilgour@bigpond.com. i have all documentation of skype conversations and screencaptures. It will be advantageous to both interactiveoption, myself and other members here to finally be able to try to sort these problems out with your company.

Dear all,

Best,
Jerome

Are you regulated by BaFin??? really??? Or you mean that through the CySec regulation you have a passport to BaFin?

This is a lie and I am going to report this lie so you will get a warning on your review page unless you are going to prove you are a BaFin regulated, Stormbruce- you can report this statement to BaFin as well.

Are you regulated by BaFin??? really??? Or you mean that through the CySec regulation you have a passport to BaFin?

This is a lie and I am going to report this lie so you will get a warning on your review page unless you are going to prove you are a BaFin regulated, Stormbruce- you can report this statement to BaFin as well.

Thanks Master Yoda (love the new name!) I am currently going through the process with a senior account manager at interactive. They are checking all of the transactions made with my old account manager. Along with the recorded phone conversations. it has been over a month now and i cannot remember every word of every conversation but i definately would remember if i authrorised extra debits! if mit is ruled against me i will want to hear all the transcripts of these phone conversations. I am quite new and have never heard of Bafin but i will do more investigation on this. thanks for your help and i will keep all informed of my progress. What beats me is why these companies wait for complaints before they come forward when they know what is going on. it only destroys their reputations.

Hello Stormbruce

What beats me is why these companies wait for complaints before they come forward when they know what is going on. it only destroys their reputations.

Maybe some brokers know when to call a halt to ignoring the victims/clients wishes and start discussing their issues on forums like this, hopefully more brokers will do likewise or better still, enhance their own reputation by dealing with these problems in private when they first become aware of any such issues, than force the victim/client to this stage for answers ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello Stormbruce

Maybe some brokers know when to call a halt to ignoring the victims/clients wishes and start discussing their issues on forums like this, hopefully more brokers will do likewise or better still, enhance their own reputation by dealing with these problems in private when they first become aware of any such issues, than force the victim/client to this stage for answers ;)

Good luck
Liz

Yes i agree totally Liz. A lot of damage can be done via the internet to a companies reputation. I guess many of these "account managers" have their own best interests at heart rather than the company. but the thing is it is ultimately the company that will pay the price. We may be one small voice alone but as an (army) we are much stronger. Another thing is that as in my case after so many complaint emails to the company with no responses where does that leave us. Much of these problems could be alleviated and not allowed to get this far by their companies policies and their willingness to listen and mediate with their client.

Back