• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem IronFx victims: report here of your pending withdrawal requests

I am having an issue with a company
We know that there are thousands of clients whose withrawal requests are not executed by IronFx.

Pending withdrawal request do not only affect old clients, who have been waiting for their money since early 2015, but new clients as well.

IronFx refuses to return funds to clients in a widespread an systematic manner.

Please report here about your pending withdrawal request

I am Hong-Wen Wang, I am from Taiwan, and my withdraw request for US38,000 has been pending since Mar. 16, 2015.

For Iron FX Officer
My name is Carlos O T Amaral F and my account # 532003
I made a deposit a few years ago and I'm trying to withdrawal it since january without success.
The account which I made the first deposit is closed and, at the end o march, I manage to get a Statement from HSBC saying that this account no longer exists but unfortunately Iron Fx still doesn't allow me to withdrawal my funds.Chatting to Mr.Nuno Vasconcellos ( it's the only way to speak to someone,because all emails are ignored and unanswered) he told me to make a complaint (wich I had already made) because he didn't have an answer to my request.
So,I don't understand why my withdrawal is still denied,since I filled Iron Fx requests.

Dear Camaral,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require, including the registered email address.

Thank you

I am Hong-Wen Wang, I am from Taiwan, and my withdraw request for US38,000 has been pending since Mar. 16, 2015.

Dear owenwang,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@ironfx.com for any clarifications you may require, including the registered email address.

Thank you

Dear Camaral,

Thank you
As you can see I've already state my name and account number above.I've already emailed responses@ironfx.com more than once and got no response.
Again: Carlos Oswaldo Teixeira do Amaral F account # 532003

As you can see I've already state my name and account number above.I've already emailed responses@ironfx.com more than once and got no response.
Again: Carlos Oswaldo Teixeira do Amaral F account # 532003

Dear Camaral,

Thank you for providing your details.

We have looked into your query and noted that your query is currently examined by the appropriate department of the Company as per the Company’s complaints handling policy. In light of this, we can confirm that you should expect to hear from the said department as provided by the said policy in due course.

Regards.

Dear Camaral,

We have looked into your query and noted that your query is currently examined by the appropriate department of the Company as per the Company’s complaints handling policy. In light of this, we can confirm that you should expect to hear from the said department as provided by the said policy in due course.

Regards.
So The answer to any complaint is the same to everyone,that there was an abusive trading activity.
But there was only a few trading regarding sales of currencies and shares back in 2014,the time of the deposit and this can be proved by our account statement(attached).Please show me were is the abusive trading!
It's clear that Iron fx is acting in bad faith and retaining everyones money.We're taking the necessaries legal actions against Iron fx to have our money back.

Attachments

• Novo Documento 19_1.pdf
    258.9 KB · Views: 4
So The answer to any complaint is the same to everyone,that there was an abusive trading activity.
But there was only a few trading regarding sales of currencies and shares back in 2014,the time of the deposit and this can be proved by our account statement(attached).Please show me were is the abusive trading!
It's clear that Iron fx is acting in bad faith and retaining everyones money.We're taking the necessaries legal actions against Iron fx to have our money back.

Dear Camaral,

We note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to your registered email address.

We consider this case closed.

Thank you

Dear Camaral,

We note that your query was attended by the Company and a response was sent to your registered email address.

We consider this case closed.

Thank you
How can you close this case if you didn't have a plausible response? There was no abusive trading and I dare you to show me any abusive tradings.

Back