• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Is FXUNIT.com Legit?

Asked for their trading license and got this picture, but when trying to find fxunit on sysec homepage there were no hits. Still waiting for an explanation why...

Attachments

• IMG_4759.PNG
    IMG_4759.PNG
    536.3 KB · Views: 9
About FxUnit.com
Hey guys I am still not getting the Money back they reject again and again my withdrawn request, the last thing I try to do, in case if it is that the problem, is to withdraw the total sum with the same numbers and amount that was used for all the deposits and I will try before to make a New request to get the first one.
In case they will reject again the withdraw request what options I have to get the money back?
Any suggestion?
Anyway to give the money back is too much already so nobody should trust Them they never answer to the phones, the address of the Company is in London you can see when loging in I will write the address more precise on another post.

Thanks Pharaoh,
Here is the story and The guy Jack Nelson know about my thread here He was trying to convince me to cancell the threads here saying me that He will give me back the money if I do. My answer was to send the money back and I will post the picture of the approved withdraval once I get the money on my account.
If they insist with this I will post the true story in ALL the BLOGS I find about brokers And Forex I have nothing to worry about a true story and less about a picture of my account with Them the account shows the story.
I am giving to the management to find out who is the other guy that try to take 4,500$ out of my credit card when I asked to refund my money back I meant a withdraw so could be that was a misunderstanding. With Jack I agree 1.500$ then when He asked more money to have an edge on the morket I say that He should say before and I asked the money back, but then Call me the other guy that try to take 4,500$ out of my credit card and could get 1,000$ without my agreement. Then when I called the support the guy told me that they could open an investigation but if I completed the the account check I would get the money back faster so I had to Signe that I personally put all the money mysel on the account. So I GIVE FIRST THE CHANCE TO THE COMPANY TO RESOLVER WELL THE ENTIRE MATTER FIRST then I will do as you suggest. Thank Colonel

Ok, thanks all for your responses. I can confirm I have been scammed and to add to it made unauthorized transactions . I have now raised the query with my card provider. They have rejected my initial withdrawals and keep calling me for more. All the while different account managers and they do not know anything about whats happened.
FXUNIT.COM is a SCAM. Also note the card transactions display OSG BROKER Podgorica, Montenegro as the money transferred to. OSG broker is a know SCAM too according to google.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/sls-trades-scam.47112

http://www.gettyimages.com.au/event...mexico-sab-and-grupo-carso-picture-id10459364

http://www.razor-forex.com/2016/10/uk-fca-warns-against-london-based-forex.html

As quoted in another thread above and below, Michael Dobson is a SCAMMER, who claims to be from forextradingcentral and been on other scams too. michael.dobson.fx@gmail.com is his skype and gmail address.

I asked one of the account managers who called me, to give me their address, I want to pay him a visit, he then went in circles but of course never gave the address other than the phony address on the website.

Thanks
PeaceT

They called me today. I talked with one man just for fun and to ask him some questions about regulation etc.

I can tell they are 100% scam.

Back