Israel’s largest binary thief – Bancdebinary.com not returning my money

after wasting my time for 2 months bancdebinary is not asnwering my emails at all. i finally contacted my bankc for chargeback today. bancdebinary also removed account login page from their web site.there is no option to login.

This leaves chargebacks, complaints to ISA, and lawsuits as the only option.

Giambrone is close to getting enough people to make the up-front costs free. I;m not sure which other ones have named law firms yet. Be cautious. Some of them (especially those without a named lawfirm that you can check out for yourself and ask about here) are really recovery room scams aiming to steal more money from you.

You can file with the ISA here:

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

This leaves chargebacks, complaints to ISA, and lawsuits as the only option.

Giambrone is close to getting enough people to make the up-front costs free. I;m not sure which other ones have named law firms yet. Be cautious. Some of them (especially those without a named lawfirm that you can check out for yourself and ask about here) are really recovery room scams aiming to steal more money from you.

You can file with the ISA here:

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx
Thanks for info i filed a case at ISA but it seems they don't care much about cutomer compaints.

Don't expect much from the ISA. At least by filing, that's one more case for the total when the Knesset asks the ISA for an update on complaints against Israel scammers. If we're lucky, there will be enough complaints to get Israel to ban all binary options brokers.

received absurd mail from BDB. to be honest i didn't expect anything other than this from these thieves. another binary broker farsical mail:

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: "BDB Customer Support" <cs@bbinary.com>
Кому: 9999999999999999999
Дата: Пятница, 24 февраля 2017, 0:05 +04:00
Тема: Re: Bank Details Required [#4C67E4CB4-379F5A26]

Dear rrrrr,

I apologize for the delayed response. We were checking your case with our accounts department. I would like to inform you that our accounts department has sent the money to you but they have been rejected by the bank. We are investigating the problem and we should be able to resend the money soon. But since you have asked for a charge back from your bank we will not be able to resend the money. Our legal department will have to deal with your bank to solve the charge back which can take up to 6 months.

I would suggest that you cancel the charge back and send us a proof from your bank that is has been cancelled so that we will be able send the money again once we have clarified the issue with the bank.

In case you have any other questions you can contact us again.

Mikaela P. | Customer Support Shift Manager

this is the most dishonored broker i've ever seen. they continue sending delirious emails to me.

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: BDB Customer Support <cs@bbinary.com>
Кому: Дата: Среда, 8 марта 2017, 18:19 +04:00
Тема: Re: Bank Details Required [#4C67E4CB4-379F5A26]

Dear

We do not have any proof in showing that funds have been sent back to us . Please understand that funds are back with us and we will resend them via bank wire transfer to you the earliest possible.

The Accounts Department advised that withdrawals cannot be processed for now from our part due to technical reasons.

If you wish to proceed with chargeback please do, just keep in mind that this can take even upto 6 months for you to receive any funds back.

Should you need any further assistance , please do not hesitate contacting us.

Katerina K.

Banc De Binary Customer Services

i prepare my chargeback mail and collect all the evidense. these thieves say that they transfered money but my back refused money:))) but don't provide any bank documents.

Back