Markets Trading

deniswm

Recruit
I joined Markets Trading on 8th Feburary 2016, with Walter Anderson allocated to me for the forex trading.
I put in a $300 deposit. Walter made a few small currency trades for me with small profits. He had long discussiions with me on the phone, explaining and persuading me to add more to my deposit which he needed to work with in order for me to make larger profits. I later realised this also means a larger commission for him.
for a month or more Anderson did not do any more trades for me, when pushed he said he needs to be carefull and not lose trades. Twice Anderson was to make trades lasting a number of days, in both cases he did not make the trades, as showed on my trading platform. After trying to phone the company number and Andersons phone also, the auto phone messages were that they are busy or unavailable, also I cannot access my online account with Markets Trading, which prevents me from withdrawing my deposit and closing the account.

I joined Markets Trading on 8th Feburary 2016, with Walter Anderson allocated to me for the forex trading.
I put in a $300 deposit. Walter made a few small currency trades for me with small profits. He had long discussiions with me on the phone, explaining and persuading me to add more to my deposit which he needed to work with in order for me to make larger profits. I later realised this also means a larger commission for him.
for a month or more Anderson did not do any more trades for me, when pushed he said he needs to be carefull and not lose trades. Twice Anderson was to make trades lasting a number of days, in both cases he did not make the trades, as showed on my trading platform. After trying to phone the company number and Andersons phone also, the auto phone messages were that they are busy or unavailable, also I cannot access my online account with Markets Trading, which prevents me from withdrawing my deposit and closing the account.
Although I cannot prove it, I believe Walter Anderson made trades with my account and made profits for himself and his company without changing anything on my account, indicating no loss or profit.

Although I cannot prove it, I believe Walter Anderson made trades with my account and made profits for himself and his company without changing anything on my account, indicating no loss or profit.

Please share URL of Broker. Invite them to join the thread and ask them to explain the situation here. If they failed then message me I`ll suggest you next steps.

Back