MetaTrader Always with Virus and Malware

I don't think every broker have that kind of virus. Will advise just blacklist that broker. If you still loss money after changing broker, this means you have to realize your own broker other than blaming others.

Never heard about such complaints. I use MT4 in wine for Mac so don't worry about safety problems as well.

Never heard about such complaints. I use MT4 in wine for Mac so don't worry about safety problems as well.
the safety of platform depends basically from the broker. I also haven't faced such problem of virus, but I know some traders that lost money, told them where to go and changed broker

Can MT4 run on Linux? I had a time on Ubuntu and it's my favourite after windows. However, seems too few Linux people trading.

I have heard it's possible to run MT4 on Linux, but don't know how it's done.

I never found such kind of virus, if you are facing such kind of problem then I would like to suggest you that you should change your broker and should do forex with reputable broker in order to avoid and mishap, so be careful.

Same with me, just now reading if mt4 has viruses, might if likely harmful computer hence better remove platform and trying different broker,

Back