MY GOLDEN SIGNALS AND RICHARD NEAL ARE SCAMMERS

In Europe, signal providers have been asking customers to open their trading account using the link they provide for the brokers/bookmakers. When the customers loose their money then the signal providers get paid up to 30% on the amount the customer had lost.
I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S SAME WITH THIS SIGNAL SERVICE so it might be helpful to contact Nadex if you have signed up as an affiliate of this signal provider.

In Europe, signal providers have been asking customers to open their trading account using the link they provide for the brokers/bookmakers. When the customers loose their money then the signal providers get paid up to 30% on the amount the customer had lost.
I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S SAME WITH THIS SIGNAL SERVICE so it might be helpful to contact Nadex if you have signed up as an affiliate of this signal provider.
Hey Blessed: Thanks for the tip....I'll check it out. Jeff

jeffie i don't think you are going to be getting your money back honestly, this guys whole service is built around getting money from unsuspecting traders and not giving it back, since its a scam why would he?
check out his latest videos, he put one out where he trades on an actual live account! although he only trades with 3 contracts because he doesnt want to lose real money, then his next video he goes back to a demo account where he is risking 17 contracts at around 1500 dollars total, lol, and he even is hiding the left side of his screen, he definitely reads this thread.

but yeah the best thing you can do at this point is get the word out so other people dont give this guy money

check out his latest videos, he put one out where he trades on an actual live account! although he only trades with 3 contracts because he doesnt want to lose real money, then his next video he goes back to a demo account where he is risking 17 contracts at around 1500 dollars total, lol, and he even is hiding the left side of his screen, he definitely reads this thread.
too bad for him you can still tell its a demo account, soon he will have his entire screen cut off except for the part that shows a green + with some numbers next to it to try to convince people he is making profit :p

Try and lodge a complaint with YouTube and Securities and Exchange Commission. I assume you are in the USA and I am sure President Trump will take very dim view of these spongers too.
If you would like to write to the President there is a book is available called Dismayed and outraged by Author named Ellen.

too bad for him you can still tell its a demo account, soon he will have his entire screen cut off except for the part that shows a green + with some numbers next to it to try to convince people he is making profit :p
HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE A COMMENT UNDER HIS YOUTUBE VIDEO.

HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE A COMMENT UNDER HIS YOUTUBE VIDEO.
of course, he hasnt allowed comments for months, he knows if he allows comments 90% of the comments will be people telling him to stop trading in demo and general hate since im sure a lot of people know its bs.. the guy is pure scum to do what he is doing, not only is he taking peoples money, he is giving them hope that they can trade successfully and then making them lose even more money on top of that, its really messed up

of course, he hasnt allowed comments for months, he knows if he allows comments 90% of the comments will be people telling him to stop trading in demo and general hate since im sure a lot of people know its bs.. the guy is pure scum to do what he is doing, not only is he taking peoples money, he is giving them hope that they can trade successfully and then making them lose even more money on top of that, its really messed up
If the comments section is disabled then it's more likely to be a SCAM.

Back