Neto trade-scam

I don't make topics magically disappear and reappear. If someone lost a topic that they started, that person needs to use "Contact Us" to get in touch with FPA HQ.

On very rare occasions, AsstMod will remove a thread if that's part of a deal to get an issue resolved. Or, he'll move posts added to an existing thread to make a new thread for the person complaining (I wish he'd do that more often).

hey, just FYI, I got another email from these scoundrels, "Eddie Cooper" in particular..

"Hello there, I just tried to call the number you gave us but it didn't go through, can you reply to this email with the right number?"

I can assure you I never gave them any number...

My name is Lojina Mostafa and I have been trading with*Netotrade*under account No. 16385134 My problem started when I asked*Netotrade*to transfer USD 2500, then company refused to proceed with my withdrawal request and they did not reply any of my emails. After a while Hassan Abdel Latif called me from*Netotrade*introducing him self as my new account manager after company fired my ex account manager Aly Elkhaldy because he was a thief!!!!! Once Hassan recieved the account he started to open lost trades and ends it without my permission, he made me lose all my balance USD 40000 in one day!!!!!! I tried to contact the company and I reached the hardly after telling them that somy of my friends wants to trade in forex with them, as Hassan started these lost trades without my permission and ended it without my consent, they claimed that it was trading and that forex trading is very risky, then I replied that all these trades happened from your end just beacuse I started to submit withdrawal request now company refuses to reply my correspondences and I lost all of my initial investment USD 10000 and all of my profit USD 30000. luckily they made a huge mistake by stealing from my credit card without my permission and I already submitted a dispute form at my bank. I wonder how to escalate this matter as theغ stole money from my credit card and manipulated my account with out my authorization, noting that I searched over the internet and found aout that they are unregulated company and I know many victims for this company who have similar cases like mine and also submitted a dispute request at their banks . Does any one know how to deal with unregulated forex companies??

netotrade is scam

Pharaoh please open cases for netotrade as they stole money from my credit card without my permission also they are cheating people and say they are from London but in fact they are from Israel

Please help me and open a case as soon as possible

I thought you got your money that why no response from you here...

Lets see what Admin can suggest to do...

No I didn't take my money and I didn't receive any reply.
Admin please take action against this scammer company and also invite netotrade representative.

Pharaoh please open cases for netotrade as they stole money from my credit card without my permission also they are cheating people and say they are from London but in fact they are from Israel

Please help me and open a case as soon as possible

If you want a case to be opened, start your own thread about NetoTrade, leave a 1 star review (if you haven't already, and then file a case.

Hi Ramesh, let me know your mail id, Even i've lost huge money, we've to fight together

Hi romesh,
Let me know your mail id, I'll contact you, if you want, open some new mail id, paste it here. We've to fight together to put these fraudsters into check.
If I receive any mail from you, i'll confirm with you, if it's genuinely came from you or not. I met one netotrade looser, if we combindly fight, there is a chance. If not he'll keep cheating people.
waiting for your response.

------------------------------------------------

I opened a forex account with Neto Trade back in April and deposited around 16K USD. I traded and made my account to 89K in 2 weeks because there was very good news items from Japan. I asked for a refund of 4K. The account manager at that time called Steven Becket sent the funds after a long delay and follow up.

Then an new account manager called Steven Smith called me and said that I am doing a great job and that he can trade my account to make it grow much bigger.He also said that he took over the account as Steven Becket left. He then opened trades with position sizes of 50/80 lots which a 89K account cannot sustain. Within seconds he was closing trades with loss. I asked him what are you doing and said not to worry. Next day morning my time I woke up and saw my account with a huge loss. I tried contacting this account manager but no reply. He lost all my money by afternoon. All 89K lost. Could not contact him anyway after.

After a few days got hold of him after acting like a different person and he apologized for the loss and asked me to invest another 20K. I refused and told him NO.

Then after a few weeks a new account manager called Dan Sitbon called me and said Neto trade was investigating Steven for ruining my account and asked me to invest 2K and that he will make 12K for me in 2 weeks and recover my initial investment. He said that he has a team of 12 experts who has insider information on the markets and have several clients in France which is his terriroty.

I thought that this guy is genuine (my stupidity) and he said that the company is now with a new management and put some terms and conditions where the max loss should be 400USD. If the loss is beyond this my money should be refunded. He said no problem and lost all my money once again in less than 24hrs. I was furious. I contacted him and he apologized which I think is a standard term they used and asked to invest again.

Now a few days ago another account manager called Alexander called me and said that he is from the US and wanted me to invest 10K again and that all losses will be recovered. He was also mentioning that Dan is a bum and does not know anything about forex and now in customer service. I said a big NO THANK YOU.

Please know that Neto Trade is a big scam and they will go all the way to make you deposit money and they know nothing of the market. They just fool you. BE CAREFUL and do not trade with them and I am asking them to refund my money to which they even don't reply. I am also worried because they have my passport copy,photo ID and CC information.

I know many victims of netotrade please email me masrawi2004@yahoo.com

Hi romesh,
Let me know your mail id, I'll contact you, if you want, open some new mail id, paste it here. We've to fight together to put these fraudsters into check.
If I receive any mail from you, i'll confirm with you, if it's genuinely came from you or not. I met one netotrade looser, if we combindly fight, there is a chance. If not he'll keep cheating people.
waiting for your response.

------------------------------------------------

This company is totally fraud please contact me at masrawi2004@yahoo.com

Back