• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Not being able to withdraw my money from exness for over 3months now

I am having an issue with a company
That I should keep waiting, they are working on it. That was what it had been every week and over and over again, till now

I have not been able to withdraw my money from exness for more than 3 months due to changing of my account number.
-> wait. which account number are you referring to?

-> How were you withdrawing? (crypto wallet, skrill, neteller, bank transfer, etc)

-> Do you have a copy of withdraw request, showing the date?

-> what country is your bank located in? Or what country are you resident of when you signed up with Exness?

1. I requested for my withdrawals to made into a new account (from Naira Account to Dollar Account, that is because I wanted to receive my funds in dollars instead of receiving in local currency as it were previously).

2. Bank Transfer

3. Attached below is the withdrawal requests but the withdrawal page does not show date

4. Nigeria

1. I requested for my withdrawals to made into a new account (from Naira Account to Dollar Account, that is because I wanted to receive my funds in dollars instead of receiving in local currency as it were previously).

2. Bank Transfer

3. Attached below is the withdrawal requests but the withdrawal page does not show date

4. Nigeria

Attachments

• IMG-20240116-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240116-WA0001.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG-20240116-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20240116-WA0002.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG-20240116-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240116-WA0003.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG-20240116-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20240116-WA0004.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 34

2. Bank Transfer

4. Nigeria
Don't worry about the problem. Your withdrawal will eventually get to your account. I experienced similar thing in 2017 and 2018. The broker will need to reconfirm your bank account details properly. So that your funds will not be diverted away by someone else.

FPA Forums Team Note: Is there a reason why you are posting from an IP address that onlinetrader123 also used today?

Don't worry about the problem. Your withdrawal will eventually get to your account. I experienced similar thing in 2017 and 2018. The broker will need to reconfirm your bank account details properly. So that your funds will not be diverted away by someone else.

FPA Forums Team Note: Is there a reason why you are posting from an IP address that onlinetrader123 also used today?
Therefore, I am not totally confident about your response. Please can you help me support it with evidence. And how long did it take them to answer you. Thanks

FPA Forums Team Note: Is there a reason why you and boltonrichardlove have IP overlaps?

Have you tried withdrawing in Naira only (some test amount) just to see if you can withdraw something?

Back