• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Exness deplorable service

I am having an issue with a company
Thank you! While we don't currently offer live appointments, feel free to send us a message, and we'll be happy to assist you

Kindly confirm that our team has been in touch with you regarding your first query?

Regarding the direct message on the link, I have clicked on it and there was no other option but to create a appointment only and I did not have any other options to message directly. Not sure that the issue was there but I did try.

Hello

Yes, I can confirm that there has been contact made by 2 team members on the 13/11, they have confirmed that they are investigating my case. No further updates as yet.
Thank you for letting us know ! We can confirm that our team is actively investigating the issue and will reach out to you with further updates.

@FX Master

Subject: Follow-Up on Exness Complaint: Delay in Resolution and Legal Threats

Dear Forex Peace Army

I am providing an update on my ongoing complaint with Exness (Complaint Number: 09260936).

Despite being initially informed that a final resolution would be provided to me by the 17th of November, I received an email from Sihle Tuta (Commercial Director ZA) on that date stating that my complaint has been reverted back to the investigation team. Note that this is the 4th time that my case has been sent back to the investigation department. Shockingly, it was communicated that resolution might take an additional 10 days, with the possibility of a further 20-day extension if needed. In short, I have no option but to just sit back and twiddle my thumbs and wait again.

The extended delay is highly concerning, particularly given the persistent issues I have faced since September. Since September I have been monitoring the Exness trading platform and I have documented and reported more outages to Exness while on their trading platform in October and November for hours at a time as well. I have these well documented with screenshots and screen recording footage which I will gladly provide you with for your audience. I have submitted extensive evidence, including video recordings, screenshots, and chat logs, to support the investigation. Despite this, the resolution process has been prolonged once again, causing further inconvenience to myself and uncertainty.

Moreover, it is important to note that I have been threatened with potential legal action as a consequence for my reporting of my personal experiences and what Exness terms as defamatory statements on public platforms and that it “could hinder the investigation process and may also have dire legal consequences” if I continue sharing my experience. I for one cannot fathom how outlying my personal experience, backed up with evidence could hinder an investigation into my case. It would have been a totally different story if I could not back up my claims. This has added an unwarranted layer of stress and intimidation to an already challenging situation. I will not be bullied into submission or silence as every statement of mine is backed up with proof.

Public platforms are a necessity for us as a trading community to share our personal experiences with other traders to help not only make informed decisions, but to make the trading community aware of the different types of problems traders could encounter or experience with different exchanges. My documented experience shared is in no way a means or intent to defame or disparage Exness. On the other hand these platforms are also for companies to take lessons and to learn and improve from the bad experiences by their traders/clients to improve on the services that they provide. I for one appreciate the Forex Peace Army platform as a space for customers to share their experiences, and I believe it's crucial to bring attention to the delays encountered in the resolution process, lack of communication, along with the concerning threats of legal action. Every statement I have made is completely backed up with evidence. I can only imagine what other clients of Exness have experienced without having well documented evidence to back up their claims like I have.

These are all based on my personal experiences with Exness. Instead of threatening me with legal repercussions, take lessons from my experiences and improve on the handling of customer complaints and experiences. If anything, Exness should be thanking me for bringing these types of experiences and complaints to their attention as it would have almost certainly not been brought to their attention by their own “chat help support”

Thank you Forex Peace Army for your attention to this matter.

@FX Master

Subject: Follow-Up on Exness Complaint: Delay in Resolution and Legal Threats

Dear Forex Peace Army

I am providing an update on my ongoing complaint with Exness (Complaint Number: 09260936).

Despite being initially informed that a final resolution would be provided to me by the 17th of November, I received an email from Sihle Tuta (Commercial Director ZA) on that date stating that my complaint has been reverted back to the investigation team. Note that this is the 4th time that my case has been sent back to the investigation department. Shockingly, it was communicated that resolution might take an additional 10 days, with the possibility of a further 20-day extension if needed. In short, I have no option but to just sit back and twiddle my thumbs and wait again.

The extended delay is highly concerning, particularly given the persistent issues I have faced since September. Since September I have been monitoring the Exness trading platform and I have documented and reported more outages to Exness while on their trading platform in October and November for hours at a time as well. I have these well documented with screenshots and screen recording footage which I will gladly provide you with for your audience. I have submitted extensive evidence, including video recordings, screenshots, and chat logs, to support the investigation. Despite this, the resolution process has been prolonged once again, causing further inconvenience to myself and uncertainty.

Moreover, it is important to note that I have been threatened with potential legal action as a consequence for my reporting of my personal experiences and what Exness terms as defamatory statements on public platforms and that it “could hinder the investigation process and may also have dire legal consequences” if I continue sharing my experience. I for one cannot fathom how outlying my personal experience, backed up with evidence could hinder an investigation into my case. It would have been a totally different story if I could not back up my claims. This has added an unwarranted layer of stress and intimidation to an already challenging situation. I will not be bullied into submission or silence as every statement of mine is backed up with proof.

Public platforms are a necessity for us as a trading community to share our personal experiences with other traders to help not only make informed decisions, but to make the trading community aware of the different types of problems traders could encounter or experience with different exchanges. My documented experience shared is in no way a means or intent to defame or disparage Exness. On the other hand these platforms are also for companies to take lessons and to learn and improve from the bad experiences by their traders/clients to improve on the services that they provide. I for one appreciate the Forex Peace Army platform as a space for customers to share their experiences, and I believe it's crucial to bring attention to the delays encountered in the resolution process, lack of communication, along with the concerning threats of legal action. Every statement I have made is completely backed up with evidence. I can only imagine what other clients of Exness have experienced without having well documented evidence to back up their claims like I have.

These are all based on my personal experiences with Exness. Instead of threatening me with legal repercussions, take lessons from my experiences and improve on the handling of customer complaints and experiences. If anything, Exness should be thanking me for bringing these types of experiences and complaints to their attention as it would have almost certainly not been brought to their attention by their own “chat help support”

Thank you Forex Peace Army for your attention to this matter.
@ExnessOfficial, your words here, please?

The connection issues I encountered were nothing short of debilitating. The app's background, which displays crucial details such as price, profit/loss, and buy/sell information, would go blank. This forced me to manually close the app, and subsequent attempts to reopen it proved futile, often lasting for hours. This left me unable to manage or close trades at critical times. Yet all my other trading apps worked perfectly fine. I have screenshot and video evidence proving this.
I have diligently documented my experiences, including screenshots and chat transcripts from the help desk, revealing the repeated assurances made and their subsequent neglect. Shockingly, on two occasions, Exness's own investigation team negligently mishandled my case, further compounding my grievances.
The cumulative effect of technical issues, unfulfilled promises, and the apparent abandonment by my account manager has not only jeopardized my financial well-being but has also taken a severe toll on my mental health.

why did you continue trading with the venue if you saw such significant performance problems with basic operations....like opening/closing/managing trading positions?

Hello

Yes, I can confirm that there has been contact made by 2 team members on the 13/11, they have confirmed that they are investigating my case. No further updates as yet.
Hi there Mobiggs,

We hope this message finds you well. We wanted to follow up and kindly request your confirmation that our team has reached out to you and effectively resolved any concerns you may have had. Thank you for your time and feedback

Kind regards,
Exness Team

Back