NRGbinary is a scammer

Re-scam trial from NRGbinary

Hello Everyone

Can't remember if I've already posted is information on this broker ‘NRG Capital (CY) LTD’ NRGbinary

18/October/2013 The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission warned investors that is broker is not permitted to provide investment and ancillary services in the Republic, pursuant to Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law.

It has never been authorized by the Commission.

Ιt is not a bank or a cooperative firm, established in the Republic and authorized to provide such services.

No notification has been received by a competent authority of another Member
State, pursuant to sections 77 and 80 of the above mentioned Law.

It is not regulated by the Commission.

Good luck
ilearn2t

My trial to get my fund back via the bank was failed. I have phoned the scammer to ask about my fund. The stupid NRGbinary asked me to give them my via bank details in order to get my fund back.
They insist to scam me again.

They ask me to give them my complete visa card details including the 3 digits on the bank of the card.

Talk to your credit card's issuing bank before giving up any credit card info to NRG. They can advise you on exactly what say to make it plain to NRG that they are free to refund money to your card, but may not place charges against it without being instantly reported for fraud.

Better yet, tell NRG you want to withdraw via bank wire.

Never provide your 3digit CVV number at the back of your card. They can make unauthorized deposit from your card with other details including card number, name as on card, expiry date etc.

So better hide expiry date and cvv number whenever you provide scan copy of your credit card

Back