• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XM GLOBAL LTD SCAM

I am having an issue with a company

Tamtam55

Recruit
My account 16240022. Although 518 USDT(Tether) was paid through TRC20 payment system (XM TRC20 ADRESS: TRNAaNbVWaLeb9z8uNsQuN1HmKdHEzSGrZ )2 day ago, this amount was not reflected in my accounts, contacted support, although it was said that a refund mail would be sent within 24 hours, this mail did not come to either the inbox or spam box.After 2 days, I wrote to the support center, they searched and said that it did not come to their account, I insisted and they closed my account. I am attaching my evidence regarding this.These 3 proofs prove that the payment was made to XM Global LTD. But Xm global chose not to give the money instead of refunding or transferring the money to the account, I think this company is a scammer.

Attachments

• ödeme (1) (1).PNG
    ödeme (1) (1).PNG
    85.6 KB · Views: 93
  • ekran1.PNG
    ekran1.PNG
    99.1 KB · Views: 94
  • ÖDEME.PNG
    ÖDEME.PNG
    62.8 KB · Views: 87
  • close.PNG
    close.PNG
    103.7 KB · Views: 88
I think it sounds more like rubbish customer service and that this has been missed internally at XM.COM rather than a scam, it can be better to work with smaller brokers who take a more personalised approach. Which entity in XM.COM did you sign up with? it may be best to get in touch with the regulator if they continue to mess about with this deposit, feel free to direct message me if you need any help. I don't think its right what they have done even if it was a mistake.

I think it sounds more like rubbish customer service and that this has been missed internally at XM.COM rather than a scam, it can be better to work with smaller brokers who take a more personalised approach. Which entity in XM.COM did you sign up with? it may be best to get in touch with the regulator if they continue to mess about with this deposit, feel free to direct message me if you need any help. I don't think its right what they have done even if it was a mistake.
I don't know what to do, how many times have I written to support.
my.xmarabia.net/member/login

My account 16240022
Please upload a complete account statement using this guide:

I insisted and they closed my account. I am attaching my evidence regarding this.These 3 proofs prove that the payment was made to XM Global LTD. But Xm global chose not to give the money instead of refunding or transferring the money to the account, I think this company is a scammer.
So is the $518 all that you sent? Have you made any actual trades at this company? In this account or in any other account with XM?

Any withdrawals that were made successfully?

I don't know what to do, how many times have I written to support.
my.xmarabia.net/member/login

Start by writing a review of your experience here:

@Chris Zacharia can we have your attention please?

Lütfen bu kılavuzu kullanarak eksiksiz bir hesap ekstresi yükleyin:

Tüm gönderdiğiniz 518 dolar mı? Bu şirkette gerçek ticaret yaptınız mı? Bu hesapta mı yoksa XM ile başka herhangi bir hesapta mı?

Başarılı bir şekilde yapılan herhangi bir para çekme işlemi var mı?

Buraya deneyiminiz hakkında bir inceleme yazarak başlayın:

@Chris Zacharia lütfen dikkatinizi çekebilir miyiz?

Please upload a complete account statement using this guide:

So is the $518 all that you sent? Have you made any actual trades at this company? In this account or in any other account with XM?

Any withdrawals that were made successfully?

Start by writing a review of your experience here:

@Chris Zacharia can we have your attention please?
I'm new to the site, I sent money for the first time, I don't have an account history

I sent 518 dollars from their payment panel, I copied the account number there and sent money to this account, I wrote to support, they say the money did not come to us.

I sent money to this site for the first time, now the site says I did not receive the money and closed my account.

email XM support with this problem thread link and invite them to come discuss their actions. See what they say.

edit: did you write a review yet?
Support no longer responding, they deleted my account.

Back