Pearl Capital Markets Ltd (www.fxpearl.com)(www.fxprl.com)

Yes sir/mademoiselle my money was in account until past week and it came to my notice that they deleted my profitable trades.
....within 3minutes most profitable trades were deleted and equite was brought to $12,000+. with no clear backlog of the remaining amount

Attachments

• 12k.GIF
    12k.GIF
    10.8 KB · Views: 0
Yes sir/mademoiselle my money was in account until past week and it came to my notice that they deleted my profitable trades.
What reason did they tell you when you contact them? Go to their live chat and invite them to this thread.

What reason did they tell you when you contact them? Go to their live chat and invite them to this thread.
They are failing to respond to this query - many emails sent to Director and support (logs uploaded), chat - their only response we will get back to you on 7 Julliet 2017. Till now no formal update or reply. Phone calls go unanswered. So tried viz email, chat and phone. When I ask for withdrawal they say it is system error and they started deleting many trades and denied any withdrawals.They are not responding to any of my emails.

Attachments

• 7.GIF
    7.GIF
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.GIF
    1.GIF
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.GIF
    2.GIF
    32.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.GIF
    3.GIF
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.GIF
    4.GIF
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.GIF
    5.GIF
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.GIF
    6.GIF
    34 KB · Views: 0
They are failing to respond to this query - many emails sent to Director and support (logs uploaded), chat - their only response we will get back to you on 7 Julliet 2017. Till now no formal update or reply. Phone calls go unanswered. So tried viz email, chat and phone. When I ask for withdrawal they say it is system error and they started deleting many trades and denied any withdrawals.They are not responding to any of my emails.
They change password without my request and claim in email I requested for it and for nearly 1 hour the account was disabled and further profits were deleted during this period.

Attachments

• 5.GIF
    5.GIF
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
Back