• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Pocket option manipulating results !!!

I am having an issue with a company

sri1160

Recruit
Hey all. I wanna share my view and analysis on this platform. I have 3 years of experience in binary options and Forex. Mostly I do binary options. Before get into this platform ( Pocket options ). I trade with one of my trusted broker. In 2023 I get to know about Pocket options. I read online reviews/ comments on this. So many complaints claims that they do price manipulating. Here I get interest that I have to verify. Here attractive point was they offered high returns on trade ( 92% on OTC markets ).

When I opened account every thing looks formal. Verification, profile, general chat..etc.

I checked that they are mostly into OTC platform. OCT is available 24/7.

I deposited some initial fund and started trade with my winning strategy. Then here I observed some suspecious things .

1. When we confirm trend and placed a trade, sudden fluctuations in trend and trade tend to loss

2. General chat : in general chat maximum every trade will automatically adds. Basically if any issues on trading, we can discuss there. But if send any message on graph, trade issue we sre getting banned.

3. Company info: on internet it shows different results. In their website they claim different name.

4. Social trading. Maximum results was fake.

My experience:

While trading ( ex: AUD/CAD OTC ). Sudden drops, sudden fluctuations makes me crazy. At initial i thought this was my mistake. In deep i was scammed. How ?

Here what they are doing.

Lets say I started with $100. When we are trading they calculate our winning percentage. Whenever I make $50-100 extra, after that what ever I placed it losing. I checked all time frame. Omg. I taken so many screenshots. Here some tests I run here.

Test 1: I placed both UP & DOWN in 15 sec time frame with 0.6 milliseconds gap. I lost both trades. In binary options there should definitely 1 win.

Test 2: same like Trades but with demo and live. Placing trade at same time ( slightly milliseconds gap). Every time demo winning at last 3-5 sec.

Here from social trading I added some people under watch list. Every time when I see them they stand with profits, but before closing they also loosing all but no one questions.

I think we people stand by and take this down, or else atleast some innocent people will get to know about this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-11-02-01-59-24_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-11-02-01-59-24_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 148
  • Screenshot_2023-07-11-02-01-53-32_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-11-02-01-53-32_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 145
Hey all. I wanna share my view and analysis on this platform. I have 3 years of experience in binary options and Forex. Mostly I do binary options. Before get into this platform ( Pocket options ). I trade with one of my trusted broker. In 2023 I get to know about Pocket options. I read online reviews/ comments on this. So many complaints claims that they do price manipulating. Here I get interest that I have to verify. Here attractive point was they offered high returns on trade ( 92% on OTC markets ).

When I opened account every thing looks formal. Verification, profile, general chat..etc.

I deposited some initial fund and started trade with my winning strategy. Then here I observed some suspecious things .

1. When we confirm trend and placed a trade, sudden fluctuations in trend and trade tend to loss

2. General chat : in general chat maximum every trade will automatically adds. Basically if any issues on trading, we can discuss there. But if send any message on graph, trade issue we sre getting banned.

3. Company info: on internet it shows different results. In their website they claim different name.

My experience:

While trading ( ex: AUD/CAD OTC ). Sudden drops, sudden fluctuations makes me crazy. At initial i thought this was my mistake. In deep i was scammed. How ?

Lets say I started with $100. When we are trading they calculate our winning percentage. Whenever I make $50-100 extra, after that what ever I placed it losing. I checked all time frame. Omg. I taken so many screenshots. Here some tests I run here.

Test 1: I placed both UP & DOWN in 15 sec time frame with 0.6 milliseconds gap. I lost both trades. In binary options there should definitely 1 win.

Test 2: same like Trades but with demo and live. Placing trade at same time ( slightly milliseconds gap). Every time demo winning at last 3-5 sec.

Here from social trading I added some people under watch list. Every time when I see them they stand with profits, but before closing they also loosing all but no one questions.

I think we people stand by and take this down, or else atleast some innocent people will get to know about this
Check out these threads
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-1-1-million-dollars-from-account-scam.71366/
read the replies there.

You do realize that most developed countries have completely banned binary options. Even if it is not banned, do you really understand the business model behind binary options?

If you are not trading options via a regulated exchange or with a broker with a bonafide agency model, then this is gambling plain and simple.

Yes. Literally Pocket options was well designed technical Scammers. 1st they thought manipulate us to achieve something. Then they start price manipulating engine. That was insane. God must save people for this scammer.

Yes. Literally Pocket options was well designed technical Scammers. 1st they thought manipulate us to achieve something. Then they start price manipulating engine. That was insane. God must save people for this scammer.
How much money did you deposit with this company?

Extended analysis:

They Better change name into " Pocket looters". Omg, they just well designed OTC market. Always manipulating. Even people can't realise they has been looting.

- they engage people to trade with their fake social profiles. Always they show some top trade of week/day/month. After the results we won't find them in life time

- Moderators: they just pretending like normal traders but always have strager badge/ newib. But they push or promote. Which trader always available to free chat without trading. Even they always hide their social profiles.

- Public chat. If we raise any questions about graph sudden movement or If we send any content that suspecious they immediately hides text and block us from chat.

- OTC, Yes OTC was from completely broker side, they can design what ever they want. These people just pushing people into OTC ( even live also available ) through fake social profiles results.

- Tournament. This was another wonderful thing in Pocket options. Every day they will run free tournament, which offers $100 to trade, by the end of the day who stands at top profits they will get like cash prize. Since 10-15 days I am watching it. Until last 2-3 hours I seen some people with exceptional profits, but at last 1hrs or like 30mins results blown like anything. Suddenly some other people names is topiates with almost $100k+ profits. With just $100 they made $100k+. So ok if they have that much potential why they aren't at weekly/daily TOP traders list.

Just finally Pocket options was completely madeup

My experience:

In your experience what is the broker or platform you can recommend? the one that doesn't manipulate results and where you can actually win

FPA Forums Team Note: A Problem thread is about a trader's issues with a specific company. Recommending another company in a Problem thread permanently ties the recommended company's name to an unrelated complaint.

There are already multiple Searching threads where people have recommended companies.

Do not recommend alternative companies in a Problem thread unless you want to meet Spam Cat.

They fraud by saying that we are using 2 or 3 account and then they block account and dont give withdrawal very fraud and cheap app and website please don't waste time, and money on this cheap application

Attachments

• create.jpeg
    create.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 59
Back