Powerful Buyers & Sellers Zones Indicator - support thread

Finally I received the reply from a programmer of the indicator. Unfortunately, it is not currently possible - the indicator currently draws objects on charts, not buffers - the iCustom can only get the buffer value. However, I will put this on the to-do list and would like to make the indicator work with the iCustom in following updates. Have a great day!

Ryan

Yes the last buffer signal must be stored. I coded it myself many times with some zigzag. There are 2 ways. You can send me a PM to get contact if you need help

Day 8 - Buy/Sell Indicator D1 Time Frame - Factor 50
The developer - FX Trading Revolution stated the Buy/Sell indicator must be used in conjunction with other technicals. As other users have stated in this thread, the Buy/Sell Zones can disappear if buy/sell pressures decrease. I took two losses out of six positions. Discovered both losing positions were in violation of current D1 trend direction and/or channel position. The winning Entries are in perfect trend/channel positions. So, regardless of strength of Buy/Sell Zones - don't violate the trend and channel position. More to come........

Day 9 - Buy/Sell Indicator D1 Time Frame - Factor 50
Seven one Lot positions- LIVE - $8,700 gain USD - no losses. I was on the winning side of the NFP report for a nice boost. However, the USD entries were not predicated on the NFP report. The technicals were just right for the unexpected NFP numbers. All positions performing pursuant to the technicals (Buy/Sell Zones, Trend Channels)
I am using the Regression Channel indicator with high probability at the top and bottom boundaries, particularly when the trade is in the direction of the trend. The Buy/Sell Zones confirm the strength of the Entries at the boundaries. This strategy is looking very good.

First of all, let me say thanks for providing this indicator.

My suggestion for improvement would be to have a user option to keep the zones from repainting/disappearing when price violates the zones. That's the only way I can see how to properly backtest it as part of an overall strategy.

Thanks,
John

Day 13 - Buy/Sell Indicator D1 Time Frame - Factor 50
NZD news cut a $14,000 gain down to about $5,000 gain USD. As the developer has stated, do not trade during major fundamental News events. The Buy/Sell Zones and other technicals may not hold. With that painful reminder, the Buy/Sell Zones combined with Regression Channel Trends and optimal Channel entry are working. The most successful strategy I have experienced. I have increased lot size with fewer positions avoiding currencies that have major News events within a week. Hopefully, some nice USD entries will develop for next Wednesday's interest rate news which I hope to execute several minutes after the news break.

First of all, let me say thanks for providing this indicator.

My suggestion for improvement would be to have a user option to keep the zones from repainting/disappearing when price violates the zones. That's the only way I can see how to properly backtest it as part of an overall strategy.

Thanks,
John

Hi John, thank you for your positive feedback on the indicator. The indicator draws the most actual buyers and sellers zones. If the market breaks through the zone and therefore market reversal does not happen from a given buyers / sellers zone, in the variable "Candles for close" you set how many candles in the future the zone should be visible for. In cases that within the number of candles the market comes back above a buyers zone or below a sellers zone, then the indicator keeps the original zone. So the higher number you will set here the less the zones will be recalculated.

Have a great day!

Ryan

Day 13 - Buy/Sell Indicator D1 Time Frame - Factor 50
NZD news cut a $14,000 gain down to about $5,000 gain USD. As the developer has stated, do not trade during major fundamental News events. The Buy/Sell Zones and other technicals may not hold. With that painful reminder, the Buy/Sell Zones combined with Regression Channel Trends and optimal Channel entry are working. The most successful strategy I have experienced. I have increased lot size with fewer positions avoiding currencies that have major News events within a week. Hopefully, some nice USD entries will develop for next Wednesday's interest rate news which I hope to execute several minutes after the news break.

Thank you very much for updating us! Correct, it is pretty risky to trade during major fundamental news events as highly unexpected market moves can happen. I look forward to seeing here how are you doing with the strategy in next weeks.

Have a great weekend!

Ryan

Day 17 - Buy/Sell Indicator D1 Time Frame - Factor 50
It has been a tough week with the Buy/Sell Indicators. Limited trading due to USD news and BREXIT. Four positions broke through Buy/Sell Zones and stopped out at a loss. I have included a Directional indicator for identifying trend reversals in conjunction with the B/S Zones. Entries will be limited for the next week or so.

As the developer stated, the Buy/Sell Indicator is not a stand alone tool for determining entries. I am finding that in conjunction with other indicators and trend analysis, it is a high probability tool. My most reliable technical and primary scanning tool, is entry at the boundary of a channel in the direction of the trend. BREXIT caught most people by surprise because it appeared the vote would be in favor of REMAIN. Then when the final votes were being counted, it became clear EXIT would win. Interestingly, Entry Limit orders on four GBP pairs at the Channel boundary in the direction of the trend would have triggered and exited at the opposite boundary with > 6,000 pip gain. No stop outs on the four GBP pairs I track. The Buy/Sell Indicator provides a high probability layer of comfort confirming entry/exit decisions.

Hi,
Thanks for the latest version, however, even though I click DLL in MT4 globally and on each indicator, the message that there is a new version initially disappears but then pops up again after the first tick.
Can you please fix this?

Thanks,

Mike

Back