Flea Market Premium Forex Domain Names

You're English is very bad clearly on here scamming. Can admin ban this clown?

Spirited debate is welcome. The statement above is closer to a schoolyard insult than a spirited debate.

Poor English skills do not mean someone is a scammer. Jordan Belfort used his excellent English skills to become the Wolf of Wall Street.

Suspicions are welcome. Declaring someone to be a scammer should be backed by evidence.

There are thousands of domain resellers and I haven't yet seen one who asks "Are you planning to use this domain for a bad reason or not?" Even if they did ask, a domain reseller is unlikely to be able to confirm if a client who says "I want the domain to run an honest business." is lying or not.

Can anyone explain exactly how a domain name reseller who sells to someone who he does not know is a scammer is deliberately scamming any more than the register the domain is with or the hosting company that the scammer uses to put the domain online? The registrar and hosting company have the ability to check what the domain is currently promoting and sometimes will take the site down if there are complaints. In other cases, they lack the expertise to know if a product or service is a scam or not.

I view a domain as a piece of real estate on the web. Many scams have operated from houses. When I've bought a home, no one ever asked me if I planned to use it to scam people or not. I don't think this makes real estate agents into scammers.

Selling a used domain is not illegal. I can't ban Taseeer just because someone who buys a domain from him might use it for something illegal later on.

If someone has evidence to prove that Taseeer was aware of a person running forex scams and sold that person one or more forex domains, I would consider that to be grounds for banning him.

If someone has evidence to prove that Taseeer is deliberately engaging in or knowingly assisting in any other criminal activities, I'll be happy to ban him.

Spirited debate is welcome. The statement above is closer to a schoolyard insult than a spirited debate.

Poor English skills do not mean someone is a scammer. Jordan Belfort used his excellent English skills to become the Wolf of Wall Street.

Suspicions are welcome. Declaring someone to be a scammer should be backed by evidence.

There are thousands of domain resellers and I haven't yet seen one who asks "Are you planning to use this domain for a bad reason or not?" Even if they did ask, a domain reseller is unlikely to be able to confirm if a client who says "I want the domain to run an honest business." is lying or not.

Can anyone explain exactly how a domain name reseller who sells to someone who he does not know is a scammer is deliberately scamming any more than the register the domain is with or the hosting company that the scammer uses to put the domain online? The registrar and hosting company have the ability to check what the domain is currently promoting and sometimes will take the site down if there are complaints. In other cases, they lack the expertise to know if a product or service is a scam or not.

I view a domain as a piece of real estate on the web. Many scams have operated from houses. When I've bought a home, no one ever asked me if I planned to use it to scam people or not. I don't think this makes real estate agents into scammers.

Selling a used domain is not illegal. I can't ban Taseeer just because someone who buys a domain from him might use it for something illegal later on.

If someone has evidence to prove that Taseeer was aware of a person running forex scams and sold that person one or more forex domains, I would consider that to be grounds for banning him.

If someone has evidence to prove that Taseeer is deliberately engaging in or knowingly assisting in any other criminal activities, I'll be happy to ban him.
Thanks admin. I am not scamming. I am not asking anyone to buy a domain name from me directly. The buyer can buy domain from any popular domain registrar such as: GoDaddy, NameCheap, NameSilo, Dynadot or any other.

They sell these domains and they're used as scam exchanges so he's Inadvertently part of the scam process, also the bad broken English you can tell he's from Asia.

He is allowing scammers to hide their identities.

Does Taseer ask for KYC? If he doesn't ask he is not complying with laws.

Find the best domain name for your forex related website. You can buy our domain names from any popular domain registrar such as: Godaddy, Namecheap or directly from us. For more details please visit https://www.ea4u.info/premium-forex-domain-names-for-sale

ForexDu.com

ForexPre.com

ForexPenny.com

ForexZe.com

ForexRays.com

DualForex.com

ForexClash.com

NiseForex.com

VibraFX.com

FullyFX.com

FXworkers.com
Domain Name with Logo

1657555111090.jpg

Find the best domain name for your forex related website. You can buy our domain names from any popular domain registrar such as: Godaddy, Namecheap or directly from us. For more details please visit https://www.ea4u.info/premium-forex-domain-names-for-sale

ForexDu.com

ForexPre.com

ForexPenny.com

ForexZe.com

ForexRays.com

DualForex.com

ForexClash.com

NiseForex.com

VibraFX.com

FullyFX.com

FXworkers.com
NEW Year offer! Now buy the domain name or make an offer.

" Forex " is a high value keyword domain name that has an average sale price of 3532$.
" FX " is a high value keyword domain name that has an average sale price of 2352$.

ForexDu.com
Registered On: 2019-08-06

ForexPre.com
Registered On: 2019-08-01

ForexZe.com
Registered On: 2019-09-26

ForexRays.com
Registered On: 2019-10-07

DualForex.com
Registered On: 2019-10-30

ForexClash.com
Registered On: 2020-02-17

NiseForex.com
Registered On: 2020-01-30

VibraFX.com
Registered On: 2020-05-11

FXworkers.com
Registered On: 2020-12-07

Bulk Price: 2250$ (250$ each domain name)
Note: You can buy our domain names from directly from domain names url address.

Back