• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Profit Elites is supposedly a trading company, but i doubt it.

I am having an issue with a company

Yalanate

Recruit
I am posting this on my mother's behalf because she is in denial about this supposed forex/crypto trading platform. The person who contacted my mother on Facebook goes by the name Julian Wickson (I attached the profile picture they use on Facebook). They promised my mother huge returns on her investment. She made an account that would supposedly mirror the trades made by this "Julian". My mother was told to make all her transactions using bitcoin. When my mom wanted to withdraw the 3 bitcoin in her account, she was unable to because she did not pay a bot fee. She really believed this person was legit and unfortunately dumped over 50K on there. Now she had to sell her house and is living with my dad and little brothers at my grandma's. This whole ordeal has taken its toll on the family, but my mother continues to message "Julian" because she believes it's a real thing. Has anyone else seen or heard of this Profit Elites? I need my mom to let go of this delusion.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1714442619049.jpg
    FB_IMG_1714442619049.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 2
I am posting this on my mother's behalf because she is in denial about this supposed forex/crypto trading platform. The person who contacted my mother on Facebook goes by the name Julian Wickson (I attached the profile picture they use on Facebook). They promised my mother huge returns on her investment. She made an account that would supposedly mirror the trades made by this "Julian". My mother was told to make all her transactions using bitcoin. When my mom wanted to withdraw the 3 bitcoin in her account, she was unable to because she did not pay a bot fee. She really believed this person was legit and unfortunately dumped over 50K on there. Now she had to sell her house and is living with my dad and little brothers at my grandma's. This whole ordeal has taken its toll on the family, but my mother continues to message "Julian" because she believes it's a real thing. Has anyone else seen or heard of this Profit Elites? I need my mom to let go of this delusion.
Unfortunately, we can't help you to retrieve money from that scammer but I can advise you to contact the local police or cyber cell ASAP and report this incident to them, The scammer uses fake names and photos.

By simply google image search, I found this link https://www.listal.com/viewimage/24246976 says Julia Wazlawick

Asking victims to pays fees and taxes is part of the scam to steal more money. Please provide the full website being used by these scammers so we can do further research. Most of the scammers are Chinese living at scam compounds in Myawaddy Myanmar, Sihanoukville Cambodia, The Kings Romans in Laos and a few locations in Manila and Bangkok. The more details you can provide about the website and scammers, the more we can try to dig up information. Sorry for your family's loss.

Back