• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem PUPRIME.COM took my profit

I am having an issue with a company

isas saifulu

Recruit
Hello EveryOne,

Please be aware of this broker, i start work with this broker before a 3 weeks ago and i deposit some money and earn profit, but when i go for withdrawal they removed all profit because they are playing Bonus trick and they ll remove all your profit if you win. they dont want you to earn profit. i am also sharing the screenshot of how they reverse you withdraw request and then they remove your profit.

and i am working under the manager his name is "Willie Ong" and i am sending him mails from last 3 weeks and he is not answering me he just send me one mail that he is saying he ll never give me back my profit because i did arbitrage :D i said just show me where i did arbitrage and i am just asking for them to check again but they are not even answering me, please never work with PUPRIME.COM and if you are working under "willie Ong" then please instantly stoop working under this manager. he is just a scammer.

i want to request to FOREXPEACEARMY please help me in this Metter and please talk with these scammers and i want my money back and just tell what should i do and where should i submit my more complaints, just guide me about it. i ll be thankful to you as you are already helping for free from too many years. you are really our support.

Dont know how this type of broker working and how they are getting regulation and they are just eating money from clients account so easily. i am also sharing the screenshot of proof how they removed my profit.

Attachments

• PUPRIME SCAMMER.png
    PUPRIME SCAMMER.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 140
Hello EveryOne,

Please be aware of this broker, i start work with this broker before a 3 weeks ago and i deposit some money and earn profit, but when i go for withdrawal they removed all profit because they are playing Bonus trick and they ll remove all your profit if you win. they dont want you to earn profit. i am also sharing the screenshot of how they reverse you withdraw request and then they remove your profit.

and i am working under the manager his name is "Willie Ong" and i am sending him mails from last 3 weeks and he is not answering me he just send me one mail that he is saying he ll never give me back my profit because i did arbitrage :D i said just show me where i did arbitrage and i am just asking for them to check again but they are not even answering me, please never work with PUPRIME.COM and if you are working under "willie Ong" then please instantly stoop working under this manager. he is just a scammer.

i want to request to FOREXPEACEARMY please help me in this Metter and please talk with these scammers and i want my money back and just tell what should i do and where should i submit my more complaints, just guide me about it. i ll be thankful to you as you are already helping for free from too many years. you are really our support.

Dont know how this type of broker working and how they are getting regulation and they are just eating money from clients account so easily. i am also sharing the screenshot of proof how they removed my profit.
Can you please share the reply you received from them?

Hello FPA

puprime.com

Kindly help me to get my fund back, i deposit 1000 and then i got profit and then they removed my all profit 1351$ and then i send many mails to my manager and to PuPrime support team but they not responded me back, then i add reviews here also on goolge and trutpilot, and after that they answered me and manager said if i ll delete my reviews from all the platforms then they ll add back my profit, and i deleted my all reviews. but then they again stop replying me. after days they said they ll not give me my money back.
i am also sharing the mails of my manager, his name is "Willie Ong". he is totally a scammer and he is really a **** person and he ll never let you withdraw your profit. please i request all other trader to stop working with this "PuPrime" scam broker. they are totally scammers, they ll remove your all fund and even they will block you. and you can't do anything.

Please help me in this matter.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    46.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    12.3 KB · Views: 75
  • removed fund.jpeg
    removed fund.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 75
Hum, guess for WILLIE… let’s be fair, here some true favorable comments

https://fintelegram.com/attention-u...ker-pu-prime-red-compliance-rating-confirmed/

In addition to the UK FCA, which updated its warning on November 10, 2023, the Danish FSA has also issued a warning against PU Prime, mentioning that the offshore broker is advertised via financial influencers.

…now who are the influencers or marketers

https://www.dfsa.dk/Supervision/Warnings-against-companies/2023/Pacific-Union_300523

The trading platform is being marketed by Danish-speaking finfluencers (influencers who share their advice, opinion and knowledge about investment via social media). The influencers are often sponsored by a trading platform and they therefore receive a fee if they get new customers to use the trading platform.

….normally also entitled for free housing in eu legal environment, so no fear they need to be named !

Back