• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem PUPRIME - I requested a withdrawal and they removed my profit

I am having an issue with a company

Mhhamad Shhaib

Recruit
Before a two weeks ago i want to deposit 30k usd to my PuPrime account, but then i deposit only 1k usd just to check first all the things on this broker like deposit withdrawal and commission etc.

so i started with 1K USD and they gave me 50% bonus on it 500$, ang then i start trading and open some trades on my accountand by chance after almost 2 hours the news of "Non Farms Payrolls" came and i got profit too fast its was enough profit on 1k$, the profit was 1229$ and then i close all the trades instantly because i never work on news. and on monday i have requested for withdrawal, but they removed my profit :( and i ask many time to support team and the manager "Eddie Choo" he just saying that i did wrong and i did arbitrage :D and they are saying you can withdrawal your fund but not profit, i am asking them to add my profit back from last 2 weeks but they are even not answering me.

I REQUEST TO YOU ALL PLEASE BE AWARE OF THAT TYPE OF REGULATED BROKERS. THEY DONT HAVE ANY REASON TO REMOVE MY PROFIT BUT THEY STILL DID.

I AM VERY DISSAPOINT FROM THIS BROKER, BECAUSE IF THESE TYPE OF REGULATED BROKER WILL SCAM WITH US THEN WHAT WILL WE DO?

Attachments

• SCAM PUPRIME.jpeg
    SCAM PUPRIME.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 193
What is the website of PuPrime that you signed up with? Seems to be 2 different websites, although the layout and logos are identical.

PuPrime.com has Seychelles "regulation"
PU Prime is a business name of Pacific Union (Seychelles) Limited. Pacific Union (Seychelles) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles with License No. SD050. Pacific Union (Seychelles) Limited is registered and located at 9A, CT House, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles.

PuPrime.net has SVG company registration, no regulation.
PU Prime is a business name of PU Prime LLC. PU Prime LLC is registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines with registration number: 271 LLC 2020, registered office at 1 Floor, First St Vincent Bank Building, James Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

that i did wrong and i did arbitrage :D and they are saying you can withdrawal your fund but not profit, i am asking them to add my profit back from last 2 weeks but they are even not answering me.
Have you successfully withdrawn your original deposit yet? (they paid it into your recipient account already)?

After they have done paid whatever they allow to be withdrawn first, you may continue to pursue profits from them. Email the support a url to this thread to invite them to discuss their business model publicly.

I AM VERY DISSAPOINT FROM THIS BROKER, BECAUSE IF THESE TYPE OF REGULATED BROKER WILL SCAM WITH US THEN WHAT WILL WE DO?
Is that the first time someone has ever lied to you? I think you have been overpowered by your greed/gambling impulse to a degree. So you just deposit with the first brokerage that allow you to live the fantasy of fast profits. It doesn't matter if they have representatives who can speak your own language.

But to your credit, you at least decided to do some tests first before depositing much larger amount. But as long as you do not know how to discern the business model of the brokerage, you will just make a similar mistake at another brokerage.

There are a handful of cfd brokerages that do not rip off their clients; I happen to know most of them.

I REQUEST TO YOU ALL PLEASE BE AWARE OF THAT TYPE OF REGULATED BROKERS. THEY DONT HAVE ANY REASON TO REMOVE MY PROFIT BUT THEY STILL DID.

OHHH…….NO REASON TO STEAL YOUR MONEY

….you are “ VERY LUCKY ….there are many ways to invest just make sure to stay clear of CFD’s, soon they will be banned !

I was told there should be some improvements, but if nobody feels like reporting…hard to believe

https://www.seychellesfiu.sc/FIU/?page_id=635

https://fsaseychelles.sc/complaint-handling

10 year old story, enormous worldwide number of victims been scammed via Seychelles Brokers, some still wonder why ……:rolleyes:

https://www.icij.org/investigations...how-island-paradise-became-haven-dirty-money/

“If Seychelles is allowed to become a haven for criminal money,” Barber said, “what happened in Cyprus will happen here. The criminals will move in and they’ll start to establish networks here. They’ll corrupt the political process through money. They’ll corrupt it through violence and threats of violence. The social fabric will break down. That’s the threat scenario.”

https://seyeu.forumotion.com/t2146-...m-some-have-just-disappeared-the-fiu-and-ndea

Have you successfully withdrawn your original deposit yet? (they paid it into your recipient account already)?

After they have done paid whatever they allow to be withdrawn first, you may continue to pursue profits from them. Email the support a url to this thread to invite them to discuss their business model publicly.
they removed my profit 1229USD and my deposit money 1000$ is only left in my trading account, they are saying that i can remove this my deposit fund, but i havn't requested withdrawal yet because i want them to add my profit back to my trading account.

….you are “ VERY LUCKY ….there are many ways to invest just make sure to stay clear of CFD’s, soon they will be banned !

I was told there should be some improvements, but if nobody feels like reporting…hard to believe
guide me brother where should i register my more complaints about them?

they removed my profit 1229USD and my deposit money 1000$ is only left in my trading account, they are saying that i can remove this my deposit fund, but i havn't requested withdrawal yet because i want them to add my profit back to my trading account.
Can you share the email that you have received from them with us, please?

I suggest you withdraw 1000 first, and then continue to pursue the remaining profit. Otherwise, you might lose everything.

One step at a time. Follow the steps please for your own benefit.

Back