RESOLVED Case# 2011-002 | Galina_K vs www.fantasydreamteam.com/ea.html

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that FantasyDreamTeam is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 217 99.1%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An offer to refund within the alloted time should be honored

The issue of issuing a refund cannot be tied to "being rude" or "you are wearing clothes I don't like" or "you are overweight" or anything of that sort! There are a lot of outifts out there that know they will be issuing refunds and the more reputable ones do that without a question. As long as you have satisfied their requirements for a refund (some will ask that you produce a statement or have documented the trades) you are entitled to the advertised refund.

End of Story.

Do the right thing Richard

The procedure is clear, a member files a complain against a company and the case in in the private folder for a few weeks. Only very few people can see it. During this procedure, the company gets the chance to come and discuss with the client who is complaining and find a way to solve their problems away from publicity. Once the problem is solved and the client is happy, the case remains unpublished. Unfortunately Richard did not react during this procedure, so the case went public and a poll was opened for the all the members to decide guilty or not.
Richard jumped in, after the case went public. I repeat again, that it is for his benefit that he reacted at least at the end. If Richard refunds Galina, everybody can see it and his company will not be considered as scam.
He is guilty for this specific case, but not a scam. He realized that he should have refunded Galina on the first place and we credit him for that. If he doesn't refund Galina, the case will move on and then most probably his company WILL be officially declared as scam!
I do not think that FPA will remove any of the threads. It is not in the principals of FPA. (Moderator please correct me if I am wrong) Richard, once you refund Galina everybody will see it. That is all what you need. In the current situation you are actually blackmailing FPA that if the threads are not removed, you will not refund Galina. This doesn't make things better for you.
All these members here shouting scam scam scam are probably victims and lost some money to other companies that never even bothered answering their emails. Some of them get very emotional. You did the right thing and took the responsibility. That was very professional, but don't expect everybody to appreciate it and understand it. Finish what you started by refunding Galina.
Then you will get the chance to prove your product to tens of thousands of potential customers FREE OF CHARGE. All of them already know the case and will be interested to see the results of your product.

If your product makes 1% per day for two straight months, I will be the first one to buy it and this is no sarcasm. If you believe in your system, you have nothing to be afraid of.

Wrong way Richard

As far as I can understand from Richard own words, Richard will only refund Galina if FPA removes this thread, isn't it Richard?
You are going the wrong way man... this is even worst than not refunding Galina - are you trying to blame FPA for not paying Galina? (sorry Galina, I cannot pay you because Bill don't remove this thread!!!)
In fact, what guarantee have you that we are not copying the whole thread and if Bill erases it we will publish somewhere else?!?!
You should concentrate in regaining your reputation, and erasing the thread is not the way.

Richard Swaby

Sounds like a real scam artist to me. Go after him. The only thing that people like him understand are lawsuits.

I confirm that I received $500 a few minutes ago on my Paypal account.

Richard has taken the first step.

Here is my e-mail to him.

I am not a machine and not a dirty towel you throw away after use.

He treated me like dirt.
I am still feeling the pain he gave me and therefore the case is not finished yet.

Richard,
I got the refund.

Bill will decide what he will do with the threads.

I am not an Admin at FPA.

I expect an explanation and an apology from you.

You have hurt me much and it cost me many weeks of
sorrows and many hours of my time.

Instead of either sending me the refund on January 14
or supporting me,
you chose to stop all support and all communication.

You chose to keep my money and I would never have
gotten it from you . That is theft and fraud.

My only options would have been
- taking legal action
- sending some friends to your home.

Without the ForexPeaceArmy I still would fight against
a thief.

Is this "respect" from your side ?

You only refunded me after the pressure on you
was getting stronger.

You expect respect from others.
What about your respect for others ?

It is zero and how come you are surprised that you got
aggressive reactions ?

Your own aggressions were reflected on you. You are the cause.

Even when more than 2000 people read the court case,
you still behaved in an unbelievable manner and blackmailed
FPA.

Can´t you see that ?
Do you know what the word "empathy" means ?

I am still hurt but have the impression that you did not learn
your lesson.

Do you know how it hurts when you are ignored ?
When somebody steals your money and stops to communicate ?

Think about it.
Feel it.

Thanks.
Galina

Hello all,

The refund has been given. The case is now officially resolved and the decision will be set to not guilty.

My thanks to Galina for her determined pursuit, to all FPA members who participated, and to Richard for issuing the refund.

Aftermath

Well done FPA for taking such a balanced stance in the dispute between Galina and Richard Swaby, which is why traders turn to you when a vendor refuses to honour his promises. No matter how right a seller may think they are, the customer is ALWAYS right! It is better to lose a battle than the war, and retain some credibility in the eyes of other potential customers. The most successful retailers have learned that they should give refunds gracefully and promptly because, just as in trading, if you win more than you lose you get rich.

Well done too to Galina for her tenacity in pursuing a course she believed to be right. Do svidanya!

Richard, I hope you too have learned somethng from this episode and put it to good use.

Mike Jozefiak

Back