RESOLVED Case# 2013-054 | Monjed Alqenaei vs www.markets.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Markets.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 65 98.5%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oops.... I used the native language.... I apologize.

Standard answer of swindlers. Lost the money - make the deposit and you will surely earn. Earned - you the swindler. I vote for that the company - swindlers.

oops.... I used the native language.... I apologize.

Standard answer of swindlers. Lost the money - make the deposit and you will surely earn. Earned - you the swindler. I vote for that the company is guilty.

They have no right at all to prevent your withdrawal and close the accounts without giving an evidence that you broke the rules.
I wonder why this case took long time to get a response, we are now 2014.

I hope that we will be able to force justice.

How can we vote on this with so little information on this case?

If it not so why MARKETS won't join and doesn't explain the actions? How the client can provide many proofs? It that agent of FBI? :rolleyes:

UncleSteve is old and wise. UncleSteve believes in that glorious tenet of British law, that all accused are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

However, while this applies to brokers accused of scamming their clients, UncleSteve also applies this to clients accused of bad trading.

UncleSteve is a programmer who lives and breathes databases. I have sleepless nights where triggers and tables and the subtle differences between MySQL and MSsql parade across my poor abused mind.

UncleSteve says, if you "suspect" someone has hacked your servers, then you have no idea what you are talking about.

OR you are shoveling steaming mounds of bovine excrement in the hopes of baffling your enemies.

People who hack servers to manipulate blah blah blah leave very obvious fingerprints and can be traced very quickly.

People who accuse people of hacking servers but don't offer proofs, or worse yet hide behind reasonable suppositions... UncleSteve is here to highlight this and call BULLSH**T because this ain't rocket science and even if it were, there are enough open source rocket scientists on the internet to see through your disgusting flimsy undergarments (and you do look pretty hideous dressed like that).

So I do what I can as an older geek, and vote guilty hoping I have made an impact on somebody's SEO.

Executive summary:

"jerks"

UncleSteve is old and wise. UncleSteve believes in that glorious tenet of British law, that all accused are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

However, while this applies to brokers accused of scamming their clients, UncleSteve also applies this to clients accused of bad trading.

UncleSteve is a programmer who lives and breathes databases. I have sleepless nights where triggers and tables and the subtle differences between MySQL and MSsql parade across my poor abused mind.

UncleSteve says, if you "suspect" someone has hacked your servers, then you have no idea what you are talking about.

OR you are shoveling steaming mounds of bovine excrement in the hopes of baffling your enemies.

People who hack servers to manipulate blah blah blah leave very obvious fingerprints and can be traced very quickly.

People who accuse people of hacking servers but don't offer proofs, or worse yet hide behind reasonable suppositions... UncleSteve is here to highlight this and call BULLSH**T because this ain't rocket science and even if it were, there are enough open source rocket scientists on the internet to see through your disgusting flimsy undergarments (and you do look pretty hideous dressed like that).

So I do what I can as an older geek, and vote guilty hoping I have made an impact on somebody's SEO.

Executive summary:

"jerks"

I found my soulmate.why arent you an auntsteve.
Guilty for the above.

Back