RESOLVED Case#2013-155 | banca vs www.capitaloneforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 48 98.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

banca

Private, 1st Class
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.capitaloneforex.com

My Case is: They change all my open price also open 2 lots transaction, that's all made my account 56247 (Now already disable) got Margin Call. They told to anybody that screenshoot i was uploading here is a kind of photoshop. Even they disable my account, i still have a record here : https://www.fxjunction.com/profile/banca/B/trades

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Banca on 04/11/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 10/31/13 the last contact was on 11/08/13

Details: They want me to delete and resolve all of my negative posting about Capitalone Forex. And after that they will pay all of my money.
But, i don't agree, should pay me first then i will do what they want. Until now, no more action from them.

Company representatives' emails: Robert Moore <robert@capitaloneforex.com>

Attachments

• Capture11.JPG
    472.3 KB · Views: 8
Demanding deletion of truthful statements before paying money legitimately owed is blackmail.

Yo AsstMod, can you put this one in the express lane?

guilty!
Capital One Forex are playing games with us and their clients. They deserve scam finding!

This is like a slow motion train wreck. Unfortunately for CapitalOneForex, it looks like the whole thing is heading off a cliff.

If CapitalOne wants threads to be deleted, they should put the money in escrow under a clear agreement to that effect. Escrow will release upon deletion of X,Y and Z. Lots of escrow online because of growth in Bitcoin.

The thread won't be deleted. If Capital One Forex wants it marked as Resolved, they need to step in and fix the issue.

Threads are not being deleted, just being resolved and for that they need to open their cheque book and start write number on it!

I hope you get your money back. When brokers start playing with your trades, it time to jump ship. Sounds like they are stalling now. Get your money first. Then if you think you want to change your posting, its up to you. If it was me they did this to, I would probably post more truthful, unfavorable, negative postings. Just my vengeful attitude. If they do it to you, they will repeat the act to other people.

Back