RESOLVED Case# 2014-008 | trinath vs youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 55 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trinath

Recruit
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.youtradefx.com

My Case is: Hello, i am Trinath Parida from india . I was having 1000 usd account with youtradefx and the account no is 146866.I was trading with that since a year...then suddenly the broker disabled my account without any reason and closed their local indian branch. tried a lot , but got no way out to reach them either by email or by phone . i have never applied any withdraw till yet.
The way they are going, it's completely a scam way and just pretending to find a solution.I want my withdrawal and the reason for the local office close. I request FPA , please take a immediate action against the biggest cheater scam fraud YOUTRADEFX.COM and help me in getting my 1000 usd .
To take necessary action against youtradefx i have attached some proof . please verify these .

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Trinath Parida on 11/12/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 11/02/13 the last contact was on 11/20/13

Details: NOTHING FROM THERE SIDE.

Company representatives' emails: Support Team<support@ytfx.com>
Dealing Room<dealingroom@ytfx.com>
George Becker<GeorgeB@ytfx.com>

Attachments

• account details.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 4
  • mb details.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 2
  • send money conf..jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 3
I have a message from George Becker saying that Trinath has been paid. I am waiting for confirmation from Trinath.

Things would go faster if YouTradeFx's IT department would stop blocking emails from the FPA and from many of their own clients.

I have a message from George Becker saying that Trinath has been paid. I am waiting for confirmation from Trinath.

Things would go faster if YouTradeFx's IT department would stop blocking emails from the FPA and from many of their own clients.

I got paid today, there was so much delay since when i got proof of bank wire....may be bcoz here in India there was banking strike since 2 days. As well what i got was 70/80 usd less from 1000 usd. anyways,finally after a long struggle i got my rights.
Thank YOU FPA
Mark it resolved

Back