RESOLVED Case# 2015-015 | depst vs BDFX.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BDFX.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before voting "guilty", a question to FPA: The relationship of the parties may be important. The trader said: "I initially employed a fund management company named PrimeFund FX to TRADE my $10k account. They insisted on using BDFX as the broker. They lost about 80% of my account ----" Did PrimeFund FX open and traded the account with BDFX as principal of the trader or did the trader sent his money to BDFX directly in his own name from his bank account? ("They" insisted on BDFX ---"They" lost about 80% of my account ----" "They" being PrimeFund FX) In short, has the trader got a case against BDFX or should he ask for his remaining 20% back from his fund management company Prime Fund FX?

Brokerage accounts are in the name of the client, not the account manager. Deposits go from the client to the broker. Withdrawals should go from the broker directly to the client.

GUILTY!

Just got back from a trip last night. I checked my bank account and BDFX have sent the funds.

I wish to thank FPA as i believe your involvement was a key factor in bdfx returning the funds. I had been emailing them almost every day for several weeks without reply. Is it a coincidence that they replied and returned the funds as soon as you became involved? They had claimed that their emails to me were bouncing back but i do not believe this for one moment.

This was a bad experience for me and although they did eventually return the funds, i would advise anyone contemplating using BDFX to be wary. They took way too long to return the funds and ignored numerous emails. They are not regulated and cannot be contacted by phone or live chat. I thought i had lost my money. I am also not sure if they played a part in losing 80% of my initial account in collusion with Primefund fx.

Thanks you again FPA

BDFX

I am glad that BDFX did the right thing. And I am glad that FPA is fair and balanced by allowing the Forum to acknowledge when a broker has a change of heart and returns a client's money. Better late than never....:cool:

BDFX

I never meant to suggest that BDFX has been reformed, or will discontinue their corrupt practices. Indeed their change of heart was probably self-serving, to attract more unsuspecting customers. But, on an individual basis, I am always happy to hear, any time that, at lease someone, gets at least "some" of their money back, even if they are in the minority, and probably an exception to the rule.

Back