SCAMMED BY MXTRADE

Noel20

Recruit
Hi!!!

I have been scammed by MXTRADE, i have a lot of mails that prove the theft.

What should i do?

One MXTRADE's account manager promise me wont be trouble with the commisions, and told me the commisions will be given back in any case, then i open a trade but the commisions was more than the account balance, so it get closed inmediately. Now they dont give me the commision back and i lost my money.

After some weeks they put the money back to my MT4 account and then i made a withdrawal inmediately. They take more than 7 days to approve it after tons of mails and livechats requesting for the approval.

But the problem is not solved yet.

After they approved the withdrawal and they sent me a withdrawal receipt, i have been waiting for more than 20 days for the arriving of the money to my account. The withdrawal was approved on Nov 9th and today is Nov 30...

In others brokers i have withdrawn at least 5 or 6 times and never it took more than 5 days.

So the SCAM continue but they changed the way i think... I have sent to them more than 10 emails to different email addresses and no one has been answered. And by livechat they tell me that i will be notified by email but the email never arrive.

I dont know what to do... I am asking for some number for asking my bank but they dont give me anything. THE SCAM CONTINUE.

How many days is the maximun it can take? days between the they deposit to my debit card (withdrawal approved) until the money arrive to my account??

Contact your issuing bank. In some countries, debit card's don't have as good of protection as credit cards, but if you don't call and speak to the bank's fraud department, then you've got no chance.

While talking to your bank, ask if there's a central place for reporting online financial fraud.

Contact your issuing bank. In some countries, debit card's don't have as good of protection as credit cards, but if you don't call and speak to the bank's fraud department, then you've got no chance.

While talking to your bank, ask if there's a central place for reporting online financial fraud.

I was talking to my bank, they say mxtrade.com doesnt deposit anything and they told me how to speak to their fraud department, but they told me there is not any number i can ask to mxtrade.com, but i dont think. Must be some international reference number for transactions i think.

Is there some international reference number i can ask for in mxtrade or not?

My bank told me they can see the money as "transit amount" inmediately the broker make the deposit, but now there is nothing. And told me it cannot take more than 5 work days, except a very exceptional situation.

So, now we can be sure they are still scamming me.

Ask the bank's fraud department if there is any way to cancel or reverse the transaction.

Ask the bank's fraud department if there is any way to cancel or reverse the transaction.

They (mxtrade) sent me an ARN number and a Transaction ID number.

Now i gave this numbers to my bank to check if they can find the money somewhere if the transaction was done. I will post here what my bank says when they contact me.

Back