Here’s a breakdown of the Comex’s most recent silver deliveries to JP Morgan:

April 7th: 1,110,000 ounces

April 8th: 1,280,000 ounces

April 9th: 893,037 ounces

April 10th: 1,200,224 ounces

April 14th: 1,073,000 ounces

April 15th: 1,191,275 ounces

April 16th: 1,183,777.295 ounces

Now we all should know by now JP Morgan is part of the most corrupt government in the world that are nothing more than devil worshipers that spread hate and war to benefit their military economy;)

But why would JP Morgan be buying up so much silver? Are they planing to cause another big market crash like the GFC? Who knows what goes threw these devil worshipers minds but one thing is clear in mine and that's it will only benefit the 1%:mad:

Ok enough of that and a little of my technical analysis on XAGUSD (silver)

Monthly chart last low in 2008 has NOT been broken and from 2008 to 2011 there is bullish convergence, so as the low of 2008 has not been broken believe it or not for me Silver is bullish and the run down from 2011 to now is ONLY A PULLBACK also BB had a band to band move down from 2011 to 2013 with a break of the BB so a duplication occurred with a 20 candle ride down and of cause now is giving bullish divergence as expected!

Weekly chart We had a false break up threw the 76.8fib retracement also with a band to band move up from 30/11/14 to 25/1/15 (I'm Australian so its day, month, year) but no break of the top band and now there still has not been a band to band move down from 25/1/15 and the MACD is giving a monster bullish divergence (this does not mean there wont be another leg down but this is differently not a time to be shorting silver unless the 2008 low is broken down)

Daily Chart there was a band to band move to up side with an excellent bullish ****** pattern (BIG MONEY IS INVOLVED) and now the pullback to lower band with bullish divergence and another thing that favors a BULLISH move from here is the higher high with convergence from the start of last month (march) to the start of this month (April)

For the simpleton BUY SILVER NOW ($15.74) with SL @ $8.00 targeting 2011 high @ $49.78 or for the conservative traders D1 buy @ market ($15.74) SL $15.00 1st TP $17.40 2nd TP $18.60

You can't get any better risk reward ratio than this and is a once in a life time opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!

So now do you know why JP morgan are hoarding silver?

I have no clue what goes threw their sick minds but divergence never lies!

I can't make it any clearer than this!

Good luck

P.S. Take trade @ your own risk, I'm no commodity GURU just a dumb truck driver so be sure to DYOR and technical analysis (and would be nice if you shared your own silver technical analysis on this thread)

Last edited:
Why Is JPM Hoarding Silver?
That is the mystery dating back to Thursday, July 11, 2013 as reported by Turd Ferguson at "TF Metals"...and he is still trying to connect the dots :p

Yes, silver is a good investment because there is only so much of that stuff in our third-rock-from-the-sun and, apart from jewelries & coinage, have many electrical & electronic applications.

For a "dumb truck driver", you seem to be much smarter and more intelligent than stupid-old-me who blow trading accounts at least once a month...so what does that make me? :p

Why Is JPM Hoarding Silver?
For a "dumb truck driver", you seem to be much smarter and more intelligent than stupid-old-me who blow trading accounts at least once a month...so what does that make me? :p

No comment Master Sergeant:D

Anyway good to see silver jumping up nearly a buck today:cool:

Thanks fort he tip. Bought some.

Your welcome, if you got in @ open of the week you would be in a good position from yesterdays nice move and could adjust your SL;)

Weather you targeting the long term TP (2-4 years) or the D1 trade TP (1-4 weeks) patience is the key!

Conservative shorter term D1 trade buy @ $15.74

Price mist 1st TP by 15cents so I closed half the trade manually @ $17.14 with a $1.40 move up or around 9%
Moved my SL to $16.00 for second half the trade with 2nd TP the same @ $18.60

great post dkami, like your attitude :)

Got my techs on gold, pointing up for the next 2-3 years
97vh41.png

@ pro4xtrader, good to see someone brave enough to share their thoughts around here!

Yea love tradin gold and has very similar chart as silver, but for me the silver chart has much cleaner moves especially on D1, well all of the higher time frames really with exception W1 where both charts are pretty messy for me!

I just think Golds could struggle a bit (those dame US government devil worshipers stuffing **** up:p) but a nice clean W1 candle close above $1337.38 should pave the way up to $1562.80 around your area;)

Expecting a nice pullback on Silver and Gold this week after the nice move up last week, might give another great opportunity for the next leg up:D

Such manipulations happen, if you have seen the movie "The Wall Street Wolf" they have shown it so clearly of the brokerage firms manipulating the stock market movement for their own benefit and the same can be expected in the forex market as well. :(

Such manipulations happen, if you have seen the movie "The Wall Street Wolf" they have shown it so clearly of the brokerage firms manipulating the stock market movement for their own benefit and the same can be expected in the forex market as well. :(

But they'd never dare try to manipulate silver or gold. :p

Back