• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Skrill.com (Was MoneyBookers.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I'm personally convinced that there's a large group of paranoid people who are following me around and planning to do bad things to me. :p

Why would they want that? Even the worst conspiracy theorists have their own legend.. So what is yours? You can tell me... You can trust me...

Why would they want that? Even the worst conspiracy theorists have their own legend.. So what is yours? You can tell me... You can trust me...

Since you are obviously part of another conspiracy group following the paranoid conspirators around in order to try to attack me before they do, I don't think I should share my detection methods with you.

...phsssss DitterPD...it's call "telepathy" (and also OBE) which have been in used for thousands of years.....somewhat similar to what the great U.A of A have been doing in tapping of, and eves dropping on their citizens and allies.
But don't tell anyone;yah...this is all still very hush-hush stuffs.

OMG! I have supported MB too much in this topic and now I want to give them a F***. I withdrew from last Thursday and I just received my money today (about 1 week). It's too long, and the exchange rate has decreased too much, it's like PP. So damn!

Since you are obviously part of another conspiracy group following the paranoid conspirators around in order to try to attack me before they do, I don't think I should share my detection methods with you.

Ok, now you are playing on the whole different level.. I can't keep up with you.. :/

OMG! I have supported MB too much in this topic and now I want to give them a F***. I withdrew from last Thursday and I just received my money today (about 1 week). It's too long, and the exchange rate has decreased too much, it's like PP. So damn!

As I said before Skrill aka MB ****ed up....... too many charges....

Or, maybe Navyseal was working for MB and they just fired him. :p

MB are scammers. I just raised and investigation regarding one person who made fraud with me and instead of investigating him they closed my account without informing. this payment processor is a big scammer and will run away one day with peoples money just like Liberty Reserve did.

MB are scammers. I just raised and investigation regarding one person who made fraud with me and instead of investigating him they closed my account without informing. this payment processor is a big scammer and will run away one day with peoples money just like Liberty Reserve did.

Thank you for opening my eyes!

Back